15-fifteen

Your presence in the Casíta was still a mystery to the other Madrigals, thankfully the only one that could find you easily was on your side, Dolores.

Mirabel didn't look that happy, once again because she absolutely despised her sister, hugging her would be a hard thing to do especially with how she ruined Isabela's perfect date last night.

"Why would embracing Isabela do anything!?" Mirabel scoffed at the thought of doing what she just said.

"I don't know, our family got a miracle. How do you save a miracle? You hug a sister!" Bruno spontaneously explained.

Mirabel looked away and crossed her arms together infront of her chest, like a toddler that refuses to eat vegetables, you would know because you have one in your house.

"Mirabel? Mirabel?" You and Dolores take turns trying to call the younger girl's attention, who had a big frown covering her forehead.

"Mirabel!" You raise the pitch of your voice, in hopes to strike urgency unto the uninspired teen.

"Well, we don't have time here.." you try again to push her towards accepting her part, which nearly gets through, but the girl still refused the potential inspiration.

"It's not gonna work- She'll never hug me, never!" Mirabel shrugged her shoulders, "Also, I don't know if you heard, but I ruined her proposal.".

"Plus, Ps.-" Mirabel continued to reason about why her and Isabela hugging would be so hard for them.

"Mirabel?" You mutter, as the girl was burning too much time on saying excuses.

"She is just annoying! Ofcourse, It's Isabela." Mirabel continued to ramble.

"Mirabel?" Dolores whispered, as she also noticed Mirabel's actions.

"What's her problem with me anyways? She's the one with roses coming straight out of her a-" Mirabel was definitely bad-mouthing Isabela for a little too long, to the point that she might say things that not even a grown person would say, so in order to stop her from cursing her sister, Bruno stepped in and put a stop to her mumbling.

"Mirabel!" Bruno loudly whispered, just enough not to be heard by anyone else in the vicinity.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Bruno laughed as he realized how he raised his voice at his niece.

"You see you're missing the point." Bruno started to explain.

"The fate of the family-

It's not up to her.

It's up to you three!" Bruno continued, waving his hand at the three of you who were crouching infront of him.

"You're just what the family needs. You just have to see it." Bruno finished, as he laid his hands on his knees.

"By yourself, after I leave!" Bruno quickly muttered as he snuck back to the painting that leads to his hidden passageways.

"Wait! Where are you going!?" You throw at the slowly retreating man.

"Uh... It's your vision! Not mine." Bruno looked away.

Mirabel looked disappointed at her tio for refusing to help, "You're afraid Abuela would see you-" Mirabel inferred.

"Yeh, I mean- yes, that too..." Bruno muttered with panic.

You also felt bummed out after having to say goodbye to the hidden Madrigal that onlt the three of you know about.

"Oh, I hear Abuela coming, stay down!" Dolores sarcastically whispered, as she ducked down.

Bruno was caught off guard by the mischievous prank and tumbled around, before curling up on the floor.