13-thirteen

Sand seeped into your feet through your fancy leather shoes as Bruno started to lay the ground with sand from the jug.

Antonio sat comfortably on his pet jaguar, which also seemed to enjoy the little boy's company.

Mirabel stood in the middle of the shape of sand that Bruno was dropping.

Dolores stood to the side next to the bushes, far from the sand. The feeling of dust and small grains of sand sticking to her feet was not a feeling to look forward to.

As Bruno was laying the sand out, a Capybara that became friends with Antonio when he got his gift, sat nonchalantly infront of the man.

The small mammal refused to budge an inch, and showed an oblivious stare when the man would try to tell the animal to move.

Bruno walked around the Capybara to continue the string of sand, opting to avoid the mammal all together instead of dealing with it any longer.

Bruno's trail of sand eventually led back to itself, creating a near perfect circle if you pay no mind to the shift in the shape on where the Capybara sat.

"You might want to hurry." Mirabel moved closer to the edge of the sand, scanning the circle, curious as to how Bruno concieves his visions.

"You can't hurry the future!" The man laughed as he tries to recall the next step in making the necessary arrangements for a vision to take place.

Bruno pours small heaps of sand, three of them to be exact, with a dip in the middle which was supposed to make room for the leaves which were fuel for the small fire that activates the vision.

"What if I show you something worse?" Bruno started seperating the leaves into the three different hills, all of them reaching the same height after having placed all the leaves.

"If I see something you don't like, you're gonna be all 'Bruno makes bad things happen. Oh, he's creepy and he killed my goldfish." Bruno was only beginning to cite the several complaints he had gotten after the people of the Encanto felt, well, unsatisfied with his visions.

"I don't think you make bad things happen. Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap." Mirabel places her soft hand on Bruno's shoulder.

"Things are bad enough, and for me atleast, this won't get any weirder. Just know that your vision will probably not be useless to us, your vision is actually really important for us to save the Miracle. Plus, the 'bad' thing, already happened, and I know you didn't cause it. So, in short, we don't mind the vision, even if it doesn't help us much." You whisper, those statements actually gave a hefty push for Bruno towards his self-confidence.

"You can do this, tio, just like (Y/N) said, we don't mind the vision, and it isn't useless." Dolores followed, which also pushed Bruno in the right direction.

Antonio tells the jaguar to stand up and walk him to his Tio Bruno, who left before ge was even born.

Bruno noticed the approaching kid on the giant feline, and asked what he wanted politely.

Antonio takes something from his back and gives it to Bruno, a peek behind the jaguar showed the small plush toy that Mirabel put together as a gift for Antonio.

"For the nerves."

Bruno accepts the generous offer from the young Madrigal. He places the stuffed toy beside him, carefully steeing the limbs down so as to not break or tear the toy.

Bruno takes a deep breath and prepares his body and will to have another vision, he hadn't made one since a decade ago, could he be rusty now? Only one way to see.