.......................

A week later

Ayat was sitting in her room holding a novel in her hand... a pillow on her lap and her back rested with the bed as she sat on the floor... Ayat was smiling reading the romantic novel when the door of her room got opened with a thud and Ayat normally looked up to see Ayat coming inside while huffing in anger and muntaha behind her...

Ayat knew what would have happened so she didn't asked but Adan still spoke loudly...

"Samajhta kya hai khud ko! Ullu! Idiot! Stupid!" (What does he think of himself! Owl! Idiot! Studit!)

"Adan mere bhai ky bary mein bol rhi ho yr!" (Adan you are talking about my brother yr!)

Muntaha said sitting on the bed and got a glare from Adan... Ayat chuckled and continued to read her novel as she knew the drama is not coming to an end any sooner...

And as expected Adan started to speak more at Mirhaan... and the two girls kept doing their work not giving a heed to Adan... Ayat's mobile buzzed so she picked it up from the side and looked at the message...

"Can we talk?"

Ayat frowned at the unknown number on the whatsapp.... so she opened the number's bio to read the name AMAAN MIRZA... Ayat felt her heart beating loudly but before she could reply Aiman came inside calling the three girl...

"Chalo bari ammi nechay khany py bula rhi hayn teeno ko!" (Come Zoya Mom is calling you three downstairs!)

The trio looked at Aiman and the two of the stood up while Ayat looked at the message for one last time and then locking the phone walked out with the others....

The men were in the living area while the girls took the dining area to have their dinner... Ayat was thinking about the message while having her food and talking to muntaha, Aiman and Adan...

"We are going to have icecream after dinner!"

Adan concluded a bit loudly and the guys too listened it on which Mirhaan gave her a sly smile before saying out loud...

"Khud gari chalana kab seekha?" (When did you learned to drive a car?)

Adan looked at him with glare and she literally shouted at him...

"Mujhy koi zarurat nhi hai! Mere baba or chachu hayn mujh ly ky jany ky liay! Tum apna khana khao! Kisi ny pucha nhi hai tumsy!" (I don't need to learn that! My father and uncle is enough to take me! You eat your own food! No one asked you anything!)

Saying so she angrily stuffed her mouth with the food while Mirhaa s chuckled before he got a glare from his father who spoke...

"Ku tang krty ho usko! Bari hai wo tumsy!" (Why you always tease her? She is older to you!)

Mirhaan have his father a goofy smile on which his mamu's chuckled with the two cousins....

......................

The night has come to an end.... ayat was walking to and fro in the room holding her mobile.... she looked at Adan who was fast asleep as soon as she had touched the bed... typical Adan.... Ayat huffed and sitting on the floor resting her back with the bed opened the mobile and then the chat... at first she red the message again and then saw the last online which was of 2 mins ago...

Ayat licked her lips and typed the reply for two times before erasing it... and then finally typed again and this time pressing the send button...

"About what?"

She waited for only 2 second and Amaan came online on the 3rd second and read her message.... ayat yet again licked her lips as she saw him typing and soon a message popped on the screen....

"You want to study in America?"

Ayat frowned as she was expecting something else but nevertheless typed back...

"Was just a wish! How do you know?"

"Adan told Arhan and he randomly talked to me about it!"

As Amaan replied Ayat turned her face and glared at Adan before she looked back at her mobile after she got another message...

"Don't tell her! She was already sorry for telling your secret to Arhan"

A small smile came on her lips for adan but then she remembered something and asked another question!

"Why are you asking about this?"

Ayat waited impatiently for an answer which Amann gave after a few seconds...

"Just thinking about moving to America, more about California, so was thinking about talking to Ammi to ask for your hand! We might go there together and have the most memorable experience of this age of our life!"

Ayat left numb... she couldn't feel her bosy moving or rather felt her mind getting stop... he was hinting to marry her as soon as possible... Amaan knew she would've been shocked so he send a small message before going offline...

"Will love to know your answer or even questions! Good night!"

And he went leaving Ayat still sticked to her place as her eyes moved again for the particular message....

.........................

Okay!
Way to direct?
I want to get married right now to cherish this face of my life!
But on the other hand i think of a few more things!
What will Ayat say?
An answer or a question?

#OkThanksBye