Waking Up (Twilights POV)

I watched as my niece Flurry Heart roughly shook Starlight awake, the groggy, ticked off and sleepy Starlight sat up, I watched as Flurry dragged her downstairs while I stood in the doorway with my coffee, I followed them downstairs, to which I saw

Pinkie passed out ontop of Rainbow on the couch

Sunburst making breakfast

Shining and Cadence talking about a show or movie I dont know

Sunset was on an angry phonecall with her mom

Celestia making herself some tea

And lastly, Luna half asleep walking through the front door as she had just gotten back from work.

AJ and Rarity weren't awake yet, neither was Trixie, nor Discord and Fluttershy. Flurry was hyped up because well, she got to throw flowers at people for Starlight and Sunbursts wedding. Sunset, teary eyed and pissed, slammed her phone down on the coffee table, before she ran upstairs sobbing, Sunburst quickly handed making breakfast off to me and ran after his sister. Fluttershy came downstairs a few minutes later and sat at the table, "Wheres Sunset and Sunburst?" She calmly asked, Dash yawned and replied "Upstairs, wonder what their mom said to make Sunset so upset" Fluttershy sighed "Oh geez..." Its 10 am on a Saturday and its already haptic. Sunset and Sunburst walked back downstairs a few minutes later, Sunsets eyes were puffy, she had been crying so much, Sunburst took making breakfast back from me and I went upstairs with my sunshine, her mom is so going on my shit list I swear to fucking Celestia.

Me and Sunset walked into my room and I shut the door, "Whatd she say this time babe..?" I asked, placing my hand on her shoulder, tears poured from her eyes, "S-she... got mad when i.. talked back to her... even though I wasn't.." I wiped her tears with my sleeve, "Well she can go fuck herself ok? Sunshine you shouldn't let her break you down like that. It's not right" I sighed hugging her, "Thanks Twi.." she muttered, we walked back downstairs, I noticed Flurry had gone outside into the chilly snow to play with a now a wake and very energetic Pinkie, I giggled watching them out the window.