Chapter 1

Co-writer MarinkadeMeutter

Lily Cooper had looked at the screen of her computer while her attention had gotten divided by her phone. Lily was an only child of a rich couple meaning her parents had traveled around a lot leaving her home by herself. Technically Lily could travel anywhere she wants. She was above 18 and couldn't really wait to get started with her life. But with college she never really could do that.

Lily had a crush, which she hasn't really revealed to any of her friends nor her parents. Lily had met Violet about 2 months ago. Or they had started to talk then. Being scattered all around the universe, Lily had hard times to actually make friends but it seemed like she had one person who she could always rely on.

Violet was her best friend and she had fallen in love with her just awhile ago. But it had seemed like the feeling wasn't mutual. And now she was afraid to talk to her about it. She heard her phone vibrating as she smiled.

Violet - hey Bestie. What's up?

Lily had smiled while she quickly texted her back as she saw how her online class was starting.

Violet had looked at the screen waiting for Lily to give her an answer back as she looked at her school books. She was still in high school which always made it complicated for her to make friends. Most of her classes were online but she had loved to do it all at home and only went in occasionally to school.

Lily - hey, Bestie. Not bad. Just swamped with college. How is school?

Violet and Lily had a 3 year age difference. While Lily was in her first year of college 🎓, Violet was in her sophomore year of school 🏫. But the two were best friends, even if they hadn't known one another that long.

Violet - also busy. And a bit boring at the moment. Economics is a pain.

Lily smiled at the response ad she texted Violet back that she would talk later as her classes had continued.