"Baby... I was just joking...." Squeak Yan Ting in fear.

"Sorry..." Said Yibo, feeling bad seeing the girl in front of him in fear.

"At least, let's order a drink for us first....!" Said Yan Ting.

Yibo nodded. He waved his hand to a waiter. He asked Yan Ting to order the drinks because he can't think anything else but wonders why Zhan still hasn't come.

*****

"Zhan! Let's go!" Zhan's Mom shouted from downstairs  at Zhan who just closed his room door.

"What? I'm going out!" Zhan answered.

"No! You come with us! We have a family dinner in Grandpa's house. Remember?" Replied his Mom.

Shit! Zhan totally forgot. It's his grandfather's birthday. The family members cannot say not coming to this gathering.

"But I promised Yibo already! I have a dinner with him in the resort!" Zhan whined while climbing down the stairs.

"Yibo, Yibo, Yibo! You meet him every day! You're with him on Friday from morning 'till 2AM on Saturday. Then you went to his house in the afternoon and just come back home a few hours ago. Why can't you just go to visit your grandpa two times a year? You only meet him on his birthday and Chinese New Year! That also only to collect the Hongbao money!"

"Ok! Ok! I'm going! I'm going!" Zhan screamed hearing his mom nonstop blather.

His mom glared at him.

"Guys! Let's go!" His Dad came out from the bedroom and walked to the foyer.

"I'll call Yibo first!" He said, fishing out his cellphone and dialed Yibo's number.

Zhan's family walked out of the house. His Dad drive the car out of the garage.

"Hey, Bo!" Zhan greeted Yibo on the other side of the line.

"Zhan! Why haven't you come?" Cried Yibo.

"Geeze... Sorry, Dude! I got something comes up!" Said Zhan.

"What? Don't say you can't come!"

"That's it! I forgot that today is my grandpa's birthdays. So I think, I can't make-..."

"You're asshole, Zhan!"

"Bo! Sorry. You can have your dinner with Yan -..."

"It's not only about the dinner, Zhan! You! Agh!'

And Yibo ended the call.

"Wei? Bo! Hello? Ahh... Shit!"

Zhan stomped his feet. Then he ran out of the house approaching his family who already in the car.

*****

After receiving the call from Zhan, Yibo was very upset and it's scared the hell Yan Ting out. She shrunk on her seat. Yibo glanced at her. His eyes soften when realize that his anger to Zhan makes the girl scared.

"A-are you ok, Babe?" Yan Ting asked. Slowly she raised her back from the chair.

Yibo didn't promptly answer. He needs to manage his anger. He squeezed his hand on the phone.