11

Author pov

All of them are getting ready for dinner. Jackson went to his dorm earlier to get ready. He will meet them at restaurant directly. Jin informed taehyung and jungkook about dinner. They both wanted to decline but after thinking they got idea that it's a very nice occasion to make a move for jimins forgiveness. Both of them are determined to get forgiveness from jimin.

All of them are ready and gathered in living room except jimin because he always takes lots of time to get ready and all of them know that. So they are waiting patiently. Other members are talking with each other but jungkook and taehyung are quite and sitting in opposite directions. Using their phones but inside they are so nervous about tonight.

They don't know how to face jimin and how to behave with everyone because before they always have bubbly personality and always joke around with everyone but now other members always gets tense and awkward around them and for jimin he don't even want there shadow near him. So they are so anxious about it.

They heard footsteps and someone enter in the room when they saw who it is there breath hitched. It's jimin and today he is looking breathtaking. They forget to breathe for second because jimin is just so beautiful.

They both are feeling like someone spell a magic on them and can't able to move or say anything just stare at the beautiful creation who is walking towards members

"Sorry hyungs I took a so much time for getting ready. But I couldn't find something suitable to wear for dinner." jimin said with pout and his hyungs melted at that cute pout.

"it's ok jiminie its worth to be waiting because your looking so beautiful today." Hobi said with adoration in his eyes and soft smile on his lips. Because jimin is basically everyones baby.

"yeah I agree with Hobi look at you. How can you be more beautiful than world wide handsome himself." Jin said with teasing smile but truthfully.

"ah hyung stop this your making me blush." said shyly while hiding his face. All of them coo at him.

"Your really looking so amazing today jiminie." taehyung said without realizing that he actually said it loud. All of them turned to him in shock because it's first time he is talking to jimin after the incident. Jimin also looked shock. But his smile disappeared from his face and he holds a blank face.

"thanks.. anyway hyungs let's go we are already late. jackson hyung is waiting for us." with that he walked away. taehyung seemed hurt because he noticed how jimins smile disappeared because of him. That really hurt him he feels his eyes burning but he holds himself. He deserves this. He told himself and walked away with everyone.

They all arrived at restaurant. Where they see jackson waiting for them outside. Jimin run towards him and hugged him saying sorry for the late. Both taehyung and jungkook saw there interaction and they both feel the urge to snatch jimin away from jackson.

"it's okay minnie. You're looking gorgeous today it's worth waiting. And don't say sorry it's your day just enjoy." Jackson said with loving smile. And jimin blushes from the compliment. Everyone smiled at them except taehyung and jungkook because they both are glaring at jackson. They want to punch jackson in the face but they control themselves because after so long jimin looking happy and they don't want to be the reason of his sadness again.

They walk to there booked table. They choose a quiet place because in crowded area they can't enjoy themselves. Jackson pulled chair for jimin to sit. And jimin again blushed. He actually blushing so much today.

Jungkook pov

Why the hell this jackson being so clingy with my jiminie. I can't help but to feel jealous and mad. I should be the one doing all this for my jiminie. And jimin blushing so much did he like him. No no no that can't be happening. Jimin is mine I can't give my jimin to anyone he loved me. But he hates me now.

What if he fall in love with someone else. No God please you can't do this to me. I just want one chance to prove myself to him. That I'm changing now. I love him so much." Jungkook fighting with his own anxiety in his head because he thinks that he is losing jimin. And that thought terrified him.

I glanced at taehyung and it's feel like he also feeling jealous of the both. He looking at them like he is ready to murder someone. I guess He deserves this too. Because I'm not the only one wrong here.

Taehyung pov

I don't know why but i feel like I'm gonna kill someone today. My blood is boiling seeing them laughing at each other. My chim is smiling so brightly I love when he smile like that.

but why is he leaning so much on jackson. I don't want him to touch my jimin. I know jimin has habbit of throwing himself at the nearest person when he laughs. But today I want him to stay away from jackson. He should lean on me I'm his soulmate. No I was his soulmate now I'm not. It's breaking me to think that jimin doesn't need me anymore.

Please jiminah give me a chance I'm begging you don't leave me like this without you I'm nothing please.." taehyung breaking from inside he always feel weak when it's come to jimin. Because jimin is his strength and weakness both.

Jimin can give him strength when he is about to give up. And jimin also can break him when he wants. taehyung don't know what to do. He can see jimin is going far away from him. And he can't even stop him..

💜💜💜