3

Next day

Jimin pov

We are all practicing and I'm thinking about proposing jungkook today I can't wait now. What if I'm late and he fall in love with someone else. God no..! I have to confess. I want to tell tae that I'm going to confess today but he is nowhere to be found. Jin hyung said he is discussing something with Sejin hyung so decided I will tell him after I confess.

I notice that jungkook is going outside of practice hall and this my chance so I followed after him but after some time I lost him. I looked around on all the floor but can't find him so thought that I will tell him at dorm later. I started to walk away but some noises caught my attention and it's coming from storage room where no one go. So I walked in that direction. Door is slightly open so looked inside and what I saw crashed me..

Tear starting to flow down on my face. My heart hurts seeing my love and my soulmate heavily making out in the storage room. It's hurt like hell what I ever do to anyone that God giving me this punishment. I felt betrayed I know jungkook is not in love with me so I can understand but taehyung I trusted him with my life and that how is is paying it off. He knows that I'm in love with jungkook since we debuted and he is the first person to know that.

They pulled away and taehyung said "kook we can't do this you know jimin loves you and I can't do this to him." he looked guilty and I wanted to laugh out loud. what a amazing joke you are cracking kim taehyung.

And I'm not even surprised that jungkook know about my feelings because I always treated him like prince and cherished him obviously he has known I loved him.

"I don't care if he loves me I never loved him how can I love someone like him he is so annoying and clingy always following me around like a dog. And don't you dare to say that you can't do this now. you are meeting me behind his back for almost 5 moths now. And out of nowhere you feeling guilty now."

I know that jungkook never loved me but hearing it from him my heart broke into pieces I wanted to be the perfect guy for him that's why I always wanted to be with him. To know more about him but he thinks I'm following him like dog. Wow just wow and no surprise they are doing this behind my back for fucking 5 moths. Yes park jimin you are a idiot to not noticing it before.

"Yes I know that I'm at fault also but I can't look into his eyes now. I just don't know what to do." taehyung said looking frustrated and guilty.

"Don't think too much about it and he'll never going to find out. We are doing this for 5 months and no one noticed. We just have to be careful and we are ok." jungkooks said and kissed taehyung again. And tae muttered small Ok. I can see him melting in the kiss.

I turned around and run away not able to see and hear anything any further. I get into the empty wash room stall and lock it. Sliding on the door I cried my heart out.

Why why me... God why me... Why I'm not enough for anyone not for jungkook and not for taehyung also.. I can't even breathe everything is so suffocating. It's feeling like someone punched me in the heart. The trust and love I have all are broken now. Crying for hours. My throat is killing me but my heart are empty. No tears, no emotions only empty. My phone is buzzing constantly. I know my hyungs are worried about me. Im missing for hours without telling anyone. I can't face anyone right now. Or I'll broke down and I don't want to give satisfaction to both of them that they finally broke me.

So I called jin hyung and said that I'm not feeling well so I have to leave practice early. He was definitely worried but I convinced him that I'm fine and don't worry to much. I got into the car and started going to my friends house. i can't go to dorm right now.

💜💜💜