The Disbandment and Armament

After I was left alone, I did nothing for the rest of the day. Captain did come and bother me, mostly because he didn't expect me to just suddenly be able to shake the whole ship with a single punch, and wanted to ask how I did it, but a lot of people did, so I just said to all of them "I just condensed down a lot of Haki to around my fist, and just let it go when I punched the deck." I didn't care how satisfied they were with that answer, so I just left back to the Infirmary to get the bandages still on my body taken off, and I found a couple scars left over from the little bit of surgery Crocus had done. 'I guess he can use Armament, otherwise I don't think he could have done any surgery at all, I'm basically immune to blades unless they're imbued with Armament. Wait, now I know why Rayleigh did so much damage! He used a little bit of- no, nevermind, that would be Luffy's devil fruit, not mine. Guess I was just going crazy.'
And I of course left with a couple new almost unnoticeable scars on my chest. And I went and layed on deck in a hammock that I had set up. That is what doing nothing for the rest of the day meant.

And then, the days of torture ensued. I was just fine being tired after my 4-Punch workout, but it was what happened when Rayleigh appeared. It was like a repeat of my observation training, and it was not appreciated. You see, it was worse than it was before. Not only because I had to use future sight a lot, no, not the mental fatigue. It was the other fatigue, the fatigue of using Soru almost constantly to dodge and try and get away from the stick wielding maniac known as Rayleigh.
Yes, stick wielding. He attacked me with an Armament covered stick. He just ran after me, swinging the stick like a madman, while I simply tried to outrun him. So when he finally did reach me, the stick almost always broke a single bone in my body. Only one. I think that was his way of going easy on me, but it very much didn't feel like it, and I cursed my body's ability to heal by eating food, because I always ended up eating a bunch to heal at the end of the day. And then the process of workout, almost die and get a couple bones broken by a stick-wielding maniac, eat, sleep, and repeat.
I did try and actually focus on advancing my Armament, and it did work to an extent, at least until my energy couldn't keep up and I just had to keep running while trying to replenish spiritual energy and constantly using future sight to just get away all at the same time, which used even more energy, so I ended up basically doing my 40-ish kilometer run a second time evey single day.
I did end up training my Soru in the process. My legs became stronger due to the daily about 100 kilometers of running, so I became able to do the full 10 steps in extremely quick succession. And thanks to that and my forgetfulness, I didn't remember I could basically fly.
The time I actually remembered it was when I was so drained spiritually that I just ended up running off the ship, and tried to Soru my way out of it only to then accidentally fly by stepping on the air. I was so shocked for a moment since I was solely focused on avoiding Rayleigh's attacks that I jumped off the air higher, and blanked on what I did. So I almost fell back into the ocean before I actually remembered I had to Geppo multiple times to fly smoothly. To which I very confusingly did, all before Rayleigh ended up hitting me square on the head with that stick, and I ended up in the Infirmary earlier that day.
Oh? Did I not mention that I ended up in the Infirmary every day? That was a part of the process of wake up, 4-Punch, Rayleigh's "Training", Infirmary visit, eat, sleep, and repeat.

That went on for a month. And then the captain gathered everyone to announce something. 'Why would he gather everyone to announce something? Wait, is he gonna disband the crew? Was it already that time? Oh shoot! Isn't his illness gonna kill him soon anyways? This is more of a big deal than I thought!'
"All right! Here goes! I AM HEREBY DISBANDING...... THE ROGER PIRATES!"
And then it looked like he was remembering something.
"I'm certain that voice on Fishman Island was speaking the truth. Someone will be born, and eventually surpass US! See, we were just too early."
'Okay, now I want to know what the One Piece is. People speculated it was simply a story to make people laugh, others thought it was the true history, but I personally thought it was maybe the remains of the "Ancient Kingdom" that Joyboy ruled.'
And then, we partied. Rayleigh did nothing, surprisingly unsurprisingly. I bet it was because of the disbandment and the party. And we partied the rest of that day, and for another two days after that since it was possibly one of the last parties we were gonna have. I don't know how much I drank, and surprisingly, no one stopped me. It was weird, but my drunken mind did not care.

When I woke up on the day after the party ended, I felt a headache spike through my head, and then it subsided relatively quickly. I also noticed it was closer to noon that the morning.
'I have three days of partying, and all of the sudden I sleep for a day straight. Cool.'
As everyone slowly woke up, we came to an island, and captain finally decided to leave, since he did say he was going to leave first. And as captain told Rayleigh something, he waved at everyone as Rayleigh got back on the ship.
Everyone had a stoic goodbye, as stoic as crying so much that tears literally rained on the deck could be.
I didn't cry as much, since I had future knowledge and all that, but I still cried, I think thanks to my personal connection of him knowing my actual life, as well as a mix of what feelings remained of the original Buggy, being more sadness for captain leaving.

For another little while, after leaving that island, we started our way towards Wano, I still trained on the trip, but Rayleigh didn't go any easier on me with the Armament training. Until I decided to find the right time to hit him back, which took a while since his attacks with that Armament stick were very almost random. But I found a pattern, and using my observation to it's fullest, I ended up turning around so suddenly that Rayleigh didn't fully expect it. So he swung the stick down.
I simply turned around, watched the stick fall with a lot of force towards me, and I imagined my spirit doing exactly what it did before, flowing and condensing into an armor, to which, after that long while of training before this, I had finally visualized the flow directly into my skin rather than outside my body, turning my skin into the armor itself, and thanks to that one little change, I learned how to activate Armament Hardening in my own weird way.
I used that and blocked the stick, sadly the momentum was enough that I sunk a little into the ground after stopping the stick. The force from the air itself did push down on me, causing me to sink even more. I also realized the stick was kind of partially in my arm, and I think he did indeed break a bone. I obviously ended up going to Crocus to get it fixed, and just simply increased my workout after Rayleigh ended our training as he couldn't teach me anything else.
That all happened on our way to Wano, and when we finally got to the outside of the island, I simply looked at the scenery as we passed my massive towering pilars of stone, and I was amazed by the actual real life version of this place. Once we ended up climbing the waterfall, we got to actual land, where Oden, who I stupidly forgot, especially with the disk made of hair on his head, got off.
The entire crew cried at his departure too, and I cried simply because of everything he had sacrificed just to make Wano a better place, as well as his departure.

And then, everyone else started to depart, and when the remaining crew asked where I, Buggy, wanted to go. And my answer? "Where I want to be dropped off at is Logue Town." And they looked at me with weird looks before just going with it. Apparently my party-self can indeed keep secrets still.