five

✦ ✧ ▁▁▁▁🌻▁▁▁▁ ✦ ✧

✦ ✧ ▁▁▁▁🌻▁▁▁▁ ✦ ✧

The session ended pretty quickly. What felt like an eternity was really only an hour and a half. The group had brought together so many ideas all at once Anna was going to have a hard time deciphering the best ones.

By the time everyone was packing to leave, Elijah was handing out individual self-portraits to everyone. He didn't know everyone's names, but once they told him he wrote them down with his crayon to make sure he didn't forget.

Everyone enjoyed the pictures from the 6-year-old. It was deeply cherished by every one of them. Sarah even told him she'd take it and attach it to her fridge, which had Elijah elated.

Elijah high-fived everyone as they left after their goodbyes. After catching Mitch's hand last he waited for Harry twirling around by the door.

The green-eyed singer stayed behind to help the girl pick up the small mess.

Anna picked up the binders moving her hair back from her face once a strand fell in front of her eyesight.

Harry moved the seats back to their original placing while keeping his eyes on her. He watched every movement she made.

The small crinkle on her nose as she scrunched her face up slightly every 2 seconds like her nose was bothering her. He saw how she made sure she had space in her arms for every folder and binder she needed to put away. He saw how she pushed her glasses up above her nose. Most importantly he saw how perfectly effortless she was in her every movement.

She moved so gracefully. She had a soft touch to everything, she was like a freshly bloomed flower.

He looked at her and only saw perfection. Even in the smallest most, intricate things.

Anna turned back around, finally looking at him since everyone left, "you didn't have to. I can do it," she told him. Although he was sure she could he didn't care.

Anna didn't want him to hurt himself with his injured ribs.

"It's fine. I was hooked on pain killers all morning," he laughed to himself knowing Jeff and Mitch have a video of stupid-drugged him.

She looked over at the clock to see it was just a little past 7.

"We should get going. Can you be at my place in an hour?"

He nodded placing his hands in his pockets, "yes ma'am," he started walking towards the door, "I'll be seeing you, little guy." Harry held his hand up high for Elijah to hit.

Elijah got his brain to settle down after twirling so many times. He smiled jumping up to hit his hand against Harry's.

The two boys laughed and Harry ruffed up the boys' hair.