Prologue

✦ ✧ ▁▁▁▁🌻▁▁▁▁ ✦ ✧

✦ ✧ ▁▁▁▁🌻▁▁▁▁ ✦ ✧

The black, busted BMW laid upside down in the middle of the dark, empty, street. The windows of each door were shattered with glass out and inside of the car. In the front seat, the driver in a black suit was unconscious with blood dripping down his face, and in the back, an arm poked out the window, limp. The man in the back had his bright eyes open with blood pooling from the side of his mouth.

The metallic taste filled his mouth and he stared up into nothingness afraid of what was coming next. He coughed his chest heaving up causing pain to course all through his body.

Loud sirens and red lights filled the street along with a lot of talking. The man in the back heard nothing, but the sound of his heart slowing down inside of his body. Everything drowned out and the sound of his heart slowly pumping what blood was left into his body kept him awake. Until it stopped. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as black spots cleared his vision.

Into the darkness, he went.

Lights on.

Lights filled his eyes and he squinted feeling himself being moved, "23-year-old male with internal bleeding and chest wound!" A woman's voice echoed around him and he became alert of his surroundings.

A bright light filled his eyes and he saw bodies hovering over him, all in white coats and deep blue scrubs, "Sir! Can you speak? Can you tell me your name?" A man asked as they rolled him through the hospital.

All the sounds and lights increased and his brain couldn't put together everything around him. The words everyone spoke were in and out of his ears, he was barely able to catch what they were saying to him. He wanted to speak, but it felt like something was in his throat stopping him from saying a word.

He choked and blood started pouring from his mouth, "Oh my god! Page Dr. Clarke!" One of them shouted and another doctor ran over. Her eyes landed on the man and she swallowed going in to help, "Harris call security, we've got a pop star on our hands." She looked at all the other fellow doctors around her recognizing the man on the gurney.

The pressure on them to save this man increased by a thousand. If anything happened to him the blood would be on their hands, they'd never live that down.

The E.R. doors opened again and in came more doctors with another gurney, "We've got another, she's not breathing! Start compressions!"

Lights out.

His eyes fluttered open and her giggle echoed through his mind. Where was she? Is she okay? Where's his sunflower? Did she make it?

He moved his head to the side to see his best friend lying asleep in a chair next to his bed.

Mitch. Maybe he knows what happened to her.

He tried to move his hand, but no movement came from him. With the tube in his mouth, he couldn't say a word. He shut his eyes in pain of both his body and missing her. He was scared.

She wasn't there.

All he remembers is the crash. Is she alive? Did she make it?

Mitch jumped awake feeling his head falling from his hand. He looked around his eyes landing on Harry who was awake.

"Shit! Shit! H!" He lost all sleepiness seeing his best friend awake. Harry tried mumbling but it only sounded like a muffled groan, "Don't talk. Your lung collapsed, I don't really know how that works, but they said it's bad." Mitch shrugged not knowing what a single thing the doctors told him meant. They spoke in too many big words.

Harry finally got his fingers moving and held his hand over Mitch's running his fingers in circles trying to tell him something by writing it out. He hoped Mitch's brain would grow ten sizes just once and he'd figure it out.

Of course, it didn't, "What did I tell you about that? We both have girlfriend's man." Mitch patted his shoulder and Harry rolled his eyes and then froze. Both have girlfriends. She's ok? She's alive, "I gotta go get the doctors and your mom, stay awake, please. You died way too much." Mitch let him go going towards the door.

He didn't want to leave. He thought maybe his heart would give out again and this time he wouldn't be back. "Glad you're back man." He smiled leaving the room to get a doctor or somebody now that he's awake.

Still, Harry didn't care about being in a hospital or that he had a tube down his throat.

All he wanted was to see her.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

HI! THIS IS MY FIRST HARRY STORY, AND I'M TAKING THIS ONE VERY SERIOUSLY. THIS IS AN IDEA I'VE HAD WORKED UP FOR A WHILE, AND I'M EXCITED TO SHARE IT WITH ALL OF YOU.

AGAIN THIS IS A SOFT HARRY BOOK, SO EXPECT SOFT, CUDDLY, SWEET HARRY. MEANING THERE WON'T BE A LOT OF SMUT IF ANY, AND IF THERE IS IT WILL BE LATER IN THE BOOK.

ENJOY MY STORY, AND PLEASE FEEL WELCOME TO COMMENT WHATEVER YOU WANT! I'D LOVE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ON THE BOOK. 😁