" You still would've fucked him." Skylar countered, sounding as if she was finding the whole situation amusing more than anything. "It's okay. I don't care as long as it doesn't get messy."

Jora nods." Well it won't happen again so you have nothing to worry about."

I tried my hardest not to make it seem like I was eavesdropping on their conversations. That was until Ayanna spoke up." Do you guys have an extra pen?" She asked her friends.

Please don't have an extra pen. Please don't have an extra pen. Please don't have an extra pen.

" I don't have an extra," Skylar spoke apologetically.

" Me neither."

Now what were the odds of neither of them having an extra pen? Slim to none.

The lord was clearly on my side today.

" Excuse me."

Be cool Carson. Be cool.

Turning my head I found her leaning over the armrest with a soft smile resting on her plump and full lips. I swallowed the dryness in my throat as it seemed like her lashes were batting in slow motion.

Immediately I was entranced.

She was so beautiful. So angelic.

Ayanna Heart was the type of girl that you could just glance at and she would be stuck in your mind all day. Ayanna Heart was the type of girl that turned heads when she walked into a room. Ayanna Heart was the type of girl that you radiated to because she genuinely looked like a kind spirit. Ayanna Heart was the kind of girl that you hated to love but loved to hate.

Ayanna Heart is the girl that guys can only dream of and only one person would be lucky enough to have her.

I took my time studying her, running my eyes over her glossy lips, her curly hair that was in a slicked back low ponytail, her breast spilling out her grey top from leaning over the armrest.

It was a test of my restraint not to stare too long at them. They just sat so perfectly and she wasn't even wearing a bra.

Stay focused!

And she was tatted... everywhere.

I was so weak for women with tattoos.

" Yes," I spoke, clearing my throat as she observed me.

Definitely wasn't discrete with checking her out.

" Do you have an extra pen?" Ayanna asked as we made eye contact. She tilts her head to the side and bats her lashes as she smiles with teeth.

She knew she was fine and I found that so sexy in women.

Opening my backpack, I pulled out a black pen and extended it towards her. Ayanna extended her arm as well and reached for the pen. Her fingertips brushed against mine.

My skin crawled in a good way at the contact between the two of us. It felt like my body was purring in response to her touch, craving more of it.

" Thank you." She grabs the pen from my grasp, trailing the pad of her finger along the length of mine.

Was she... was she flirting with me?

" You're welcome." I licked my bottom lip, smirking  before turning to face the guys.

Kyler grinned. " I said talk to her not eye fuck her like you don't have any fucking decorum."