forty-six

" We're in Jamaica!" Xander yells as we walk off of the plane

The difference in weather climate hit me immediately as the heat and sun beat down on my skin. Luckily for me, my girlfriend was a sunscreen enthusiast and lathered me in it before we got off of the plane.

The past few weeks since winning the championships had been hectic.

The parties celebrating our win were off of the charts. Almost every other day there was a party being thrown in our honor by the houses on campus.

We made sure to attend a few, especially the ones thrown by our friends over at the Baseball house.

We didn't attend all of them due to classes still going on. The guys and I were graduating soon and we still had our education to think about as well. The majority of us majored in business, preparing to take over our families companies if things with basketball went left in the future.

Now it was spring break and it would be a endless week of fun, sun, drinking, fucking, and spending some much needed downtime with my girlfriend.

I wasn't even off of the last step before Ayanna jumped on my back, wrapping her sexy legs that were drenched in oil giving them a nice subtle glow around my waist and her arms around my neck. The smell of shea butter and vanilla wafts up my nose as I press my lips against her soft skin.

" Giddy up horsey." She slaps my ass as I throw her a glare.

" Ayanna... remember that we only do that in private. I have a rep to maintain." I jokingly whine as she rolls her eyes.

" Kinky asses." Elizabeth mumbles under her breath as she passes us by. Abel followed closely behind, struggling as he carried both his and her bags to the car.

" Why won't you let me help you?" Elizabeth stopped, turning around to try and grab a bag.

" Because I got it, woman. Just get your pretty ass in the damn car please, Elizabeth." Abel sighed as she stood there, pouting with her arms crossed.

" Just let me help." She tried again, reaching for the bag only for him to pull away again.

Abel was stubborn as fuck. Elizabeth might as well just get in the car.

" Get in the damn car, Elizabeth." Abel grits out in frustration." Please." He adds softly.

Yet and still, Elizabeth made no motions to move.

With another sigh, he leaned over and placed a kiss to her lips, earning a smile from her in return. " I guess I'll just get into the car then." She agrees, spinning on the heels of her sandals and pranced towards the open vehicle door.

They were both stubborn and Elizabeth knew how to hold a grudge for days. It only made me wonder what their arguments looked like— if they even had any.