Oh. OH!

Y/n's POV:

"Wait.  Really!?"

"Yeah," he continued.  "It surprised me at first but then I realized that I never actually like women.  I just was taught to like them.  I never did.  I just thought they all looked cool."

We laughed.  Then it was silent for about a minute.

"Then I met you and everything seemed to fall into place," he said.

"That's what my mom always said love was like," I added.  "She said that it made everything seem to fall into place at the perfect time."

I paused and looked into his eyes.  I was going to do it.  I wasn't going to chicken out.  I'm a man.  A big man as Toms would say.  Here we go.

"Uh, Toms?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

TIME SKIP HAHAHA

We headed back to the house.  It was silent.  Not an awkward silence.  Just a calming silence.  If you haven't already figured it out, he said yes!  We would have kissed if Dream hadn't started to spam me and Toms.  

Anyways, before we went silent we talked about what we were going to do.  We decided to just hint to everyone that we were dating.  We were going to give our first hint tonight.  I think they will figure it out right away.  We decided we were going to walk in holding hands.  We are already holding hands now.  It gives me butterflies every time I think about it.

We walked into the house hand in hand and were immediately greeted by Wil.

"Where have you two been?" he asked.

"We got caught up looking at the stars and listening to music.  Sorry Wil," Tommy answered.

"Yeah, sorry," I added.

Niki walked in next and looked at us.  Her eyes then flicked to our hands and her eyes widened.

"You guys are holding hands!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah," I responded as if it was the most normal thing ever.

"Oh.  OH!" she yelled.

"Huh?" Wil questioned, looking very lost.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING!" Niki yelled.

Everyone rushed in right away.  Turns out they were just in the living room.

"THEY ARE?!" Puffy yelled.

Me and Toms nodded.

"FUCKING FINALLY!" Tubbo yelled.  "I WAS GETTING SICK OF HIM SIMPING FOR Y/N ALL THE TIME!"

"That's probably going to continue happening," Ranboo reminded Tubbo.

"FUCK!"

We all gathered in the living room despite it being midnight and called Phil and Kristen.  They picked up, as expected because of their terrible sleep schedule, and we were forced to tell the whole story.

We finished and everyone cheered.  They were expecting it to happen soon.  Our friends then embarrassed us by telling stories about how the both of us had complained about being in love with the other.  We laughed and told stories until it was about 3 am.  People started falling asleep and we all decided to go to bed.  

After me and Toms laid down we cuddled.  Only this time it wasn't as awkward.  It just felt right.

A/n:  HEYYYYYYY!!!!  Sorry it's shorter than usual.  Idk what else to say.  Have a good day/night!

(487 words)

PRONOUN CHECK!!!!

Mine are he/they!