Planning

Tommy's POV:

I woke up at around 2 pm.  Shit sleep schedule yay!  I had planned to get some of the SMP an air bnb for the summer.  (A/n: Is it even close to summer in this?  I don't even remember.  WELL NOW IT IS SO DEAL WITH IT.)  I had planned to start sorting everything out today.  Phil and Wilbur were going to help me get everything done.  I quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom.  Once I got back I sat at my desk and called Phil and Wil.  

"Hey Tommy!" Phil greeted.

"Hey Phil!"

Wilbur joined the call soon after.

"I am here!" Wil yelled.

"HEY WILBUR!" I yelled.

"Hello Tommy," Wil said.

"What do we need to get done?" Phil asked.

"Well, first we need to see who all can come," I answered.

"I can ask them!" Wil said.

"Pog.  You do that and I'll ask Lizard because they're not in the DSMP discord," I stated.

"Good idea," Phil said.

After about 2 hours of talking everyone had either given us a yes or no.

"Ok!  So here is who is coming.  Liz, Tubbo, Ranboo, us plus Kristen, Dream, George, Sapnap, Purpled, Techno, Puffy, Niki, Hannah, and Jack," Wil read out to us.

"Ok!  So we need an air bnb with around 8 rooms?  If that's even possible," Phil said.

"Let's work on rooms now and who will share with who so we can figure it all out," I suggested.

"Good idea Tom," Wil said.

After around 15 minutes we had all the rooms sorted.

"Ok, we have me and Kristen in one room," Phil started.  "Then Wil, Jack, and Techno.  Lizard and Tommy.  Tubbo, Ranboo, and Purpled.  The Dream Team.  An lastly, Puffy, Niki, and Hannah."

"Ok, so 6 rooms?" Wil asked.

"We can do that!" I said.  "Now to find a house."

After finding a good house in California, we messaged everyone the location.  We got everyone that needed plane tickets, plane tickets, and rented out the air bnb.  We finished up the last of the details and we were finally done.

"Finally!" I said as I leaned back in my chair and stretched.

"HELL YEAH!  WE ARE DONE!" Wil screamed.

Me and Phil started laughing.  We talked for a bit longer until it got late.  I left the call and got ready to sleep.  I looked at the time to see exactly how late it was.  3 am.  Eh.  Honestly expected.  I laid down in my bed and scrolled through twitter.  I got a facetime from Y/n and quickly picked it up.

"Hey," I said with a tired voice.

"Oh!  Did I wake you up?  Sorry," he said quickly.

"No.  I was already awake," I told him.

"Couldn't sleep?"

"Yep."

"Same."

We ended up talking for a while and eventually both fell asleep.

A/n:  Hello!  UPDATE YEAHHHHHHHH!  I have had like no energy the past few days and I've been like 'NOOO I DONT WANT TO UPDATE!!' but then i remember that its actually fun and finally do.  Anyways, have a great day/night!

(482 words)