Part 7

He rips your toes off and set them on fire. He starts to put ketchup on them and starts eating your toes. "Your toes are delicious, kitten 😈😍😋" He said while gobbling your toes. You grabbed him and kissed him. He started making out with you. The lights suddenly turned on and moondrop turned into the sun animatronic, the one you had seen in the posters. "ayo? bro what are you doing?! 🤨🤨"  asked sundrop trying to figure out what you were doing. " I was making out with moondrop of course but then you interrupted us. 😞" you replied. "Are you /j or /srs right now?! 😨🤨"  sundrop asked you, having a concerned and horrified look on his face. "/srs. 😈" you smiled evilly. He grabbed you and went to the door "Rule breaker, rule breaker! you are banned from the daycare!" He yelled at you. He threw you out the door. "Security alert! Security alert! Wo-" "stfu squiggly diggly goofy ass quandle dingle type sun 💀" You interrupted him. He shut the door and started to levitate while screaming and crying. At this point you were questioning your whole existence. you turned around and saw a kid. "So...about you making out with moondrop...WHAT THE HELL?!?!" he yelled at you."he's hot wym 😍😍🥰🥰" you replied to the kid. You could tell he was horrified. That's when everything went black. You woke up.