Yakko looked at Rain,

"You're thinking of legs. Spiders have eight legs." Yakko said, pulling out his leg and wiggling his toes.

Wakko popped up from behind the two,

"No, they also have eight eyes!" Said Wakko.

"No, they don't." Replied Yakko.

"Sounds like somebody needs a special visit from Mr. Spider!" Wakko Said. He pulled out a Raggedy old spider puppet from behind his back.

"Oh boy.." Dot sighed.

Wakko puts on a pompous accent and begin to speak,

"Most spiders have eight eyes,"

Wakko strecthed out his arm and rubbed the puppet on Dots face.

"but some have fewer, and some have as many as 12!" Wakko finished off, Stretching his arm out and rubbing the puppet on Yakkos face.

Wakko stopped the weird accent and quickly went back to his old accent. He looked at his book he was holding.

"Huh. I guess we were both right. Wow!" He said.

"Thanks, Mr. Spider!" Yakko said "I learned a new fact today!"

Wakko Ran up behind Yakko,

"That's wonderful, Yakko!" Wakko said, putting back that annoying accent on.

"But the most important lesson of all is to be yourself!" Said Wakko.

Wakko hugged Dot and Dot looked annoyed,

"And friendship!" Wakko finally finished his speech. Dot grabbed the old spider puppet and strangle it,

"Im not a baby!" She exclaimed.

She then threw the doll at Yakko and Rains direction. The doll landed in Rains mouth, and Rain proceeded to suck on the thing like it was a pacifier.

"Hm. Looks like somebody needs a nap." Wakko teased,

"No, I've never been more awake." Dot said "You three chumps settle in, its time for me to be the teacher!"

"Hey, Mr. Voice! Drop that title card!" Said Dot, looking proud as ever.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒.

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐷𝑜𝑡 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟!

Dot had a strict expression on her face.

She was behind a desk and infront of a chalk board that had the word, 'Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolanoconiosis' on it.

She point at the word with her ruler,

"You see this Word?" Asked Dot, "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis? Its over 40 letters!"

Yakko, Wakko, and Rain was sitting at a desk looking suprised as heck,

"Wow! What does it mean?" Wakko asked.

"No speaking unless spoken to!" Dot yelled. She then threw the teacher desk she was sitting behind and threw it at Yakko, Wakko, and Rain direction.

The three obviously dodge it, keeping a smiley expression on their face.

"Dwid twat count as being swoken to?" Rain asked.

"Can I talk now?" Wakko asked, raising his hand.

"No!" Dot said strictly.

"Well, if no one can speak until spoken to, and you won't let us say anything, how are you allowed to talk?" Yakko asked, putting his feet up on the desk.

Dot had a blank expression on her face, "I...uh....I don't know." she stuttered.

"Teaching's not as easy as it looks, is it?" Yakko said before continuing with his speech,

"You have to grade papers, you have to prepare lesson plans, meet with parents, most teachers work 12 to 14 hours a day!" He explained.

"Or... I can kick back and read a romance novel while you kids watch a video!" Dot said.

She threw her ruler to the side and grabbed a romance novel from behind her back. she then pulled out TV that was sitting on a black cart.

"Yay!" Yakko and Wakko yelled. Rain looked at the two with a confused expression.

"Apparently, this is a show where four nerds explain the big bang theory." Dot said.

She pulled out a remote and clicked a red button, "And i'm putting it on in spanish, so it counts as your foreign language."

Dot threw the remote somewhere and continue to read her novel.

As Yakko, Wakko, and Rain was watching the educational flim, their expression went from happy to cringe real quick.

"Guess the comedy gets lost in translation?" Wakko asked,

"Nope!" Said Yakko.

"And that concludes our lesson on lowbrow hack sitcom creation that further bleeds dry the already endangered American imagination." Said Dot.

She looked at the audience and smiled, "Goodnight, everybody!"

It went black.

Before the episode could end, somebody cut a hole in the middle of the black screen.

and that somebody was Rain!

"Dwid you rwelly thwink twis epwisode was gonna end without me?" She asked, "you thwought WRONG!"

She then pulled down a handle that immediately went back to the title card.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒.

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟!

The Warners was floating in space with astronuants suits on.

The three oldest Warners was sitting at their own desk like usaul while Rain was floating beside a dry erase board.

She grabbed a marker from behind her back and prooceded to write, 'Methionylalanylthreonylseryllarginylcysteinylprolylarginylaspartylisoleucylalanulaspraginylvalymethionylglutaminylarginlyleucylglutaminylasparylglutamyinylglutamylisoleaucyvalylglutaminyllysylarginylthreonylphenylalanylthreonylludyltrytophylisoleaucylasparaginulserylhistifylleucyphenylalanyllysylarginullsyslaspartymethiobyllysylaspart.' on the board.

She point at the word with her marker, "Twats the lwongest word!" She said strictly.

The three warners looked at the board with suprise expressions on their face,

"What does it mean?" Wakko asked.

Rain looked at the word then back at her siblings and shrugged.

Yakko chuckled, "So you stopped the Pinky and the Brain segment to write a word you don't even know the definition too?"

"Is that even a real word?" Asked Dot.

Rain got annoyed with all these questions and pulled a hammer from behind her back. She then wacked her older siblings with the hammer.

She looked at the audience and smiled, "Thwats what it mweans, never undermine the qween."

She winked at the audience and giggled sweetly.