8 - (don't) be gentle

billie was on tour. i haven't seen her in two months. yeah, i kinda miss her but it's ok because we're not a couple. i think. whatever. don't wanna talk bout it

we still text each other everyday, she tells me about the city or country she is. sometimes i wish i was with her, but i don't think she takes "friends" on tour with her and finneas. i never gonna ask to.

i just can't stop dreaming about her, it sucks. the wet dreams are nice but i woke up and miss her touch. her kisses.

but it's ok cause she's coming back today!

i'm working in a night shift on a tiny drugstore, it's cool but i can't go out to see her when she arrives at 11pm. i think we're gonna see each other tomorrow i guess.

billie: in the plane rn 🤭

me: lol why the emoji

billie: cuz planes now always remember me of you and i get really horny

me: 😳

billie: LMAOO

i drop off my phone as the little bell on the door rings and a costumer gets in.

[...]

it's 1 am and i'm watching some dumb video on youtube. the bell rings and somebody enters but i honestly don't give a fuck cause this video about "top 10 weirdest animal dicks ever" is really interesting. i got up of my chair and start to add the price of the costumer's purchase, without looking at the person. a granola bar, one pepsi and one singular... rubber band? who the fuck buys one singular rubber band? i look at the person and... yeah.

— you look so hot with this cap and a skirt — she smiles

i almost forgot how beautiful she is. she's wearing a baggy red t-shirt and a black shorts. she don't look tired at all, even after a 7 hour flight. she looks stunning.

i jumped the counter and hugged her so tight.

— i missed you sooo soooo much! — i said, squeezing her

— missed you too, K! — she said and slapped my ass, making me laugh

we just looked at each other eyes for a moment. we both knew about what the other was thinking. her pupils were dilated again, and it's so easy too see because of her light blue eyes.

i grabbed her body of the ground and took her to the bathroom, both of us laughing. i pressed her body against the wall and kissed her neck.

— i'm so fucking needy right now, you don't even have a clue — she said, gasping

— let me see — i said and shove my hands inside her shorts and panties, feeling her hole with the tip of my fingers. it was so wet that my fingers just slided inside her with no interruption

— fuck! — she moaned and grabbed my waist

i shove my fingers really deep cause i really miss feeling her inside. she's so warm. so cozy. my dick immediately asked to feel her too, making me sigh as i felt my pussy asking to be touched too.

billie seams to understand my body language, cause she looked at my skirt and giggled.

— your horny is showing — she says as the cloth of my black skirt waved

she grabbed my dick with her right hand and pressed it like she never felt a dick before.

— oh my god, be gentle please! — i said

— i'm not in the mood to be gentle right now — she said and sealed our lips in a messy kiss

her tongue touching and dancing with mine like they haven't seen each other in years. she moaned in my mouth when i touched her swollen clit, squeezing my dick hard. billie gasped and got my underwear down without talking my skirt off, doing it in a frustrated way that made me laugh.

— don't fucking laugh! — she said, laughing too — i really need to suck your dick

she kneels in front of me and swallow my entire dick in one go.

— oh god — i gasp as i feel my entire body tremble

she shove two fingers inside me without a warning first, making me moan loudly and have to support my body with my two hands in the wall or i would fall cause i felt so weak.

— fuck fuck fuck — i closed my eyes when she sucked the tip of my penis and bend her fingers inside me touching exactly where i needed — how the fuck do you know how to finger a pussy like that? aren't you straight?

— not at all — she said, looking at me with a side smile, going back to sucking me

she was sucking so hard and fingering me so furiously that i couldn't handle it anymore. i cummed inside her mouth, screaming like i wasn't supposed to be working. i looked down as i cummed, seeing her eyes stuck to mine.

— sorry i — i sighed — i didn't knew i was cumming

— that's ok — she smiled — i like the taste of your cum

i felt empty when she took her fingers out, so i bet she feels like this too. it's horrible.

i grabbed her both wrists as soon as she stood up and pressed it in the wall. her surprised facial expression changed to a pleasure one when i put my entire dick inside her at once.

— oh fuck! — she yelled loud and sank her short nails in the skin of my neck, probably making it bleed a little, but i didn't even care. i was loving her not being gentle

i pumped my dick inside her so fucking hard that she needed to hug me to stay in place. she was moaning so loud and so sexy. i will get fired tomorrow, actually. i don't fucking care cause i'm having the best fuck of my life right now, it's totally worth it.

— you're growing inside of me again — billie says, smiling so naughty

she bites and kisses my neck, and i bet she doesn't even remembers her name. cause i don't remember mine.

— fuck i'm gonna cum — she screams with her eyes closed — oh, you fuck me so good

i felt my pussy throbbing, i was cumming down here but i focus to don't stop pumping my dick. i was pressing her wrists really hard, i noticed that her hands were getting red so i release it and she immediately grabbed my face and kissed me. she bited my lower lip a little too hard as she cummed, smashing my dick with her pussy walls. i watched as her light blue eyes rolled back.

— that was... — she whispered with her breath out of sinc — the best fuck we had so far

i smiled, tired.

— i'm not done yet, wait a sec — i said and lifted her shirt, getting my dick out of her and instantly cumming in her belly

like, a lot

seriously.

— i'm glad you didn't dirty my favorite shirt with a gallon of cum