5 - so hot

i opened my eyes, feeling a suddenly pleasure hit my body.

i saw the rays of sun, so it was day... already?

billie was the big spoon. and her cold right hand was grabbing my dick, out of the underwear now. that contact made me moan loudly, stretching my feet with the shock sensation. my entire body was being hit my lighting.

- good morning - she whispered

- g-good morning... - i answered, my voice fails

- it's so hot - she said, strocking my dick

billie was holding my dick like it was a microphone.

sometimes she focused her agile fingers in the tip, sliding slowly. that makes me lose my mind. she does it too well, like she knew the best points and places to touch.

in less than two minutes i was almost cumming. i moved restless as she stopped touching me totally.

she laughed out loud.

- i don't get it - i said, really angry

- you need to learn how to control it - she said in low voice, giving me goosebumps - i need you to hold on

- that's evil as fuck - i complain and hold my dick with my right hand, doing the job

- no, no! - she yells and grabs my both hands, holding it very tight on my back

- i really need this - i moan, moving uncomfortable in the bed

- oh, i can see it - she whispered in my ear, i can already tell she knows it's my weak point

she looks at my dick, giggling. it was throbbing like crazy, knocking my belly.

- i don't think other dicks move so much like yours - she said, scratching her short nails on my stomach

- is that a problem? - i ask, gasping

- not at all, actually it's really hot

i close my eyes, trying to focus. but my brain isn't working. i can only think about how i want her to touch me.

she releases my hands and make me lay with my belly up. she sits on my thighs, just a little bit down my dick. i noticed how pretty she looks. she was using a tight black crop top, and i could see her hard nipples. her boobs are so damn pretty. her hair was messy, and her eyes bright like the sky.

oh no, don't fall in love. seriously.

please.

she holds my hands together in my belly and my dick starts to throbble again, kicking her belly. she gives me a naughty smile, then looks down.

- now he's targeting me - she says

- i promise i'm not doing anything - i answered

- i know, it's because you're almost there - she said - he wants to touch something, anything

billie takes a rubber band off her wrist and puts it on the base of my penis, squeezing it twice.

- what the hell are you doing? - i ask, confused

- it's hurting you? - she asks

- no but... - i look at it, it looks reddish and it's pulsating - it's kinda weird

- now you're gonna last longer - she smiles at me

billie gets up for a minute just to take off her pants. this makes me really nervous, cause i though she would take off her panties too, but it didn't happen.

she sits again on my lap, grabbing my dick - that insisted on sticking on my belly.

- damn... you are so hard - she gasps and force my dick to get straight, touching her belly - oh, you would go so deep inside me, look

i just gasped really loud when i tried to imagine how would feel to be inside billie.

she touches the tip of my penis with her index finger, capturing the pre cum that was flowing slowly. her fucking facial expressions were so hot, so arousing to see.

billie dropped my dick, that kicked on my belly making a sound. slowly, she starts to grind on it, rubbing her clit.

i held my moans, just to be able to hear billie's. as i heard, i was 100% sure it's my new favorite sound.

she closed her eyes, supporting her hands on my belly as she rubs and grinds on my dick.

the friction was fucking amazing. i could feel her panties wet. i really wished she just took it off, but i didn't want to be invasive.

billie involved my neck with her hands, as she slides up and down. i never thought i'd like the sensation of being choked, but man, that's really good.

i felt like i wasn't gonna last any longer, but the pleasure just prolonged and i didn't explode. it was fucking amazing. the rubber band worked out.

- ah! just a little more... - billie moaned, bitting her lower lip

seeing her pleasure was so satisfying. i rolled my eyes, feeling like it was impossible to hold on more. but then she squeezed harder my neck and moaned loudly. a moan that sounded like a melody. her body contracted and relaxed seconds after.

i gave her a open smile, feeling like i did my job right even if it wasn't only my job. but i was a instrument.

billie sighed deeply, opening her eyes and looking at me with that damn naughty smile again. she grabbed the rubber band and without warning rips it off. immediately my cum splashed, fiercely.

i grabbed the sheets and moaned very loudly, closing my eyes and cumming really hard.

as the sensation of my orgasm ceased, i opened my eyes. billie was gasping, looking scared. her face was all full of my cum.

- so... rry - i said, exhausted

- you always cum so hard like that? - she said, using her thumb to capture some of the liquid of her cheek then taking it to her mouth, sucking

- uh... - i tried to say something but i was mesmerized - yeah

- that's... - she smiles with her thumb between her lips - really hot

i smiled back and feel my dick throbbe again

- oh shit it don't ever get tired - she laughs