2 - oh.

– duuude, your face l
was like priceless – she said, laughing

i just didn't know what to say. or how to talk. suddenly i forget all the words in english.

– mano... billie e... no avião... fomigo... tipo... que - i stutter, trying to explain with my hands something

– hey man chill... or woman? i don't know your pronouns – she said, appreensive

– they/them – i answered, starting to chill out

– cool! – she smiles – what's your name?

– K – i said

– K? – she asks – like the letter? is that a common name in brazil?

– uh, not at all – i giggle

– Ok, K – she says and laughs with the phrase – did you were born with this name?

– uh... no – i said and look at her in her eyes

those are some really fucking beautiful eyes.

– oh shit, that was a really dumb question, sorry – billie facepalms

– that's ok – i giggle – i'm not offended

– i know a lot of trans people gets offended by that question i just thought that was like a brazilian name...

– i'm not trans – i said and regreted immediately

oh fuck why did i said that? why would she care? she's famous, billionaire and hot. i'm just a brasileiro fudido.

– oh fuck! sorry again i just assumed... – she facepalms again

– that's ok billie – i laughed out loud cause this is a very awkward conversation

i pick up my phone, open the notes and write "intersex"

– oh cool – she said, looking really impressed – that's cool... different than usual... but i think it's cool... i think

– erre – i make a disgusted face – not at all

– of course it is! – she yells – dude you have—

she just shut up and then make a "O" with her hand. and then she stood one finger up.

i laugh so loud, louder than i ever did on public.

– yeah, actually i don't know how it is – i said, getting shy again

– what?

– i never... – i said, making some facial expressions and hopping she understands

– never ever? – she asks – even with yourself alone?

– never ever. – i laugh without any humor

– oh... – she starts to think – ok...

we stayed in silence for minutes. when it started to bother me, she gets close and whispered:

"we can change that, if you want to"

i got goosebumps in every inch of my skin, her soft and attractive voice, so close to my ear. whispering for me.

i close my fists so hard that she giggles and that's it.

the plane took of and started to fly. like my dick.

i spend all the trip trying to hide my boner with my laptop, keeping it in my lap even when i wasn't using it. i think billie notice it, but she didn't talk about it.

we didn't talked a word. it was the most painful hours of my life, cause i was with a erection for at least two full hours. i always had these long ass erections, cause it's just too hard to get it down. i don't like to masturbate so i just ignore it and try to stop focusing on my first genital.

and if you wanna know, yes, i get horny with my two genitals. sometimes only one gets "activated" but in the plane, it was both. i was hard and wet for billie eilish.

it's excruciating cause i feel like the blood of my entire body is going to my lower body.

so now you're thinking about how my anatomy is. well, i have the penis, but where my balls are supposed to be, is where my vagina is. i have a clit too, but it's small and i don't even know if it works. i never used.

when we landed, billie gave me her fucking big iphone 56 plus gold. i got confused of a moment, but then i read the screen.

"your number pls? :)"

i smiled, writinf my phone with a black heart emoji.

i gave her the phone and she smiled back, showing her pretty teeth.

she stood up and didn't even waited for me to get up first. she just squeezed between me and the front seat. she stayed with that big ass in my face for two seconds, then she blinked one eye for me and vanished.

that was when i realized that she's gonna fuck me for real. fisically and mentally.

i had to walk with my bags in front of my body in the airport.