08: What's My Age, Again?

The morning light poured into the living room, where Cecilia and her band-mates had fallen asleep on the floor. Instead of dropping off everyone at their homes, they all went to the Gilbert house to binge watch some horror movies and they ended up falling asleep on the floor. At some point during the movie marathon, they told Ricky about vampires existing.

"Oh, good, you're up," Aunt Jenna said to Cecilia.

It must've been a funny sight to see them all in their Halloween costumes asleep on the floor, like in one cuddle-puddle. Well, Cecilia was in between Dylan and Alex, with Alex having one arm around her waist.

"What time is it?" asked Cecilia.

"Time for you to get up and get ready to go to the sheriff's station," Aunt Jenna said.

Cecilia felt panicked, "Why?"

"Sheriff Forbes wants to talk to you all about Vicki's disappearance," said Aunt Jenna.

Cecilia asked, "All of us?"

"Yes," said Aunt Jenna. She looked at the guys, "All of you."

After giving their statements, Cecilia and her band-mates gone to that diner that she and Jack loved so much, more to regroup

"It's interesting how things disappear," Dylan said. "People, media, my will to live..."

Ricky looked alarmed, "What was that last thing?"

"How a sock disappears in the dryer," Dylan said quickly.

"Yeah, that's what I thought you said," Alex said.

Jack took some onion rings from Cecilia, who reached over and took some of his fries.

Alex asked, "Is that a thing you two always do?"

"Yeah, why?" asked Cecilia.

"Nothing, it was a little weird," replied Alex.

"Suddenly it makes sense," Dylan said.

"What?" asked Jack confused.

Dylan started, "Some time last month, I went for a walk in the woods with Lockwood—"

"What were you doing with him in the woods?" asked Alex.

"Banging against a tree," Dylan said. "But really, I went for a walk and he ran into me, because he was looking for the thing that attacked Vicki."

"Okay," said Cecilia

"He took off and I found Stefan eating a deer," Dylan said. "I mean, I thought he was eating the meat off of it, but now I realized he was actually drinking its blood."

"And you didn't think that you should've told Elena that her boyfriend was eating dead deer?" asked Cecilia.

"I wanted to, but I thought he would've stabbed me for knowing," Dylan said.