Chapter 3

The voice in my head was interrupted by Shelby, My new sister!! "Which one is our 'daddy'?"  "It'll be me, I'm Harry Styles, so your name would now be Shelby and Elysa Styles!!exciting right?" Mr.Styles said excitedly. "Probably.."I say while closing my mouth, because I accidentally said it.(A/N Literally me every time!) "So my daughter doesn't like it....well anyways....pack your suitcases and we're off to go!" Dad said.
"Yay!!!!!Come Shelby!!!" I said and dad smirked a little.
We rushed to our room and packed all of our things in our suitcases. My suitcase was given by Ms.Brighton as a 'award'.
Whilst Shelby's was from her parents before her parents was involved in a car crash.
We rushed down again with our suitcases and I went to give a hug to Ms.Brighton. "Bye,Ms.Brighton" I say when I realized that I was crying inside myself. and I felt drops of water drop on top of my head. I looked up and saw Ms.Brighton crying? I made Ms.Brighton cry?? "Bye, my child" she says while sobbing.
me and Shelby hopped into the biggest car I've ever seen my whole entire life.And looking out the car window while waving towards the orphanage.
"okay, girls. we'll be introducing ourselves so listen please. Okay this one beside me with Blonde hair is Niall, the one beside you is Liam and the one beside Liam is Louis. There's a small gift we'll be giving to you so we have to stop by a place. Do you Girls mind if we stop by?" dad asked. "No not at all." both me and Shelby answered happily.
we stopped by a gigantic shopping mall and since it was a surprise, they told us to stay in the car. After an hour maybe, they came back with shopping bags.
"What are these?"Me and Shelby ask with curiosity.
"You'll know." Dad said while smiling and other boys giggling.