Chapter 1

"I don't need to wake up so early in the morning.." I mumble to myself. " But I can't sleep any more..."I mumble again.
oh I haven't introduced myself, *clears throat*, my name is Elysa, and I am an orphan,sadly....I don't know how I became an orphan, I didn't remember anything, I didn't even want to...oh well I'll stop mumbling now and make myself some tea..
"Hi, Shelby" I greet to my best friend at the time.
we were both 12 years old, the youngest at the orphanage was at about 9-11 years old, and the oldest would be 14.

"Breakfast is ready, kids!"Ms.Brighton shouts and all of the kids/orphans would run out of their rooms like crazy.One thing I really hate about them running like crazy is that they would just act like I was invisible and step on my foot. I hate them, except for my bff and my wannabe lil' sister that was 9. we protect each other since the day we met.Ahh, memories. but now..since she had a new bff, Melissa(9 years old as well) she only greet me saying 'Hey, sis' or 'yo, gurl'. I still miss the old times thou...
"Ely, are you talking to yourself again, that's a bad habit okay, stop it.."Shelby wakes me up from this 'dream'?. "Let's get food...."I say to Shelby.
~~After Breakfast~~
"So children today, we will be having some parents or visitors to come and pick one of you or maybe..more.. so please take care of your attitude..especially, you Girls,Donna, Eli, and Alana!!"Ms.Brighton yells at the meanest and naughtiest girls at the orphanage.I giggle a little when I heard Ms.Brighton yelling at them. That actually happens every time there's a visitor.They make those visitors wanna just puke or whatever.
me and Shelby was probably the quietest kids at the orphanage..I mean Ms.Brighton doesn't think it's a bad thing, it's just we are so socially-awkward and the only person I trust was Shelby.....
"So kids, go to your rooms but don't sleep!Even if you're so sleepy.."Ms.Brighton advices us. that was just a rule that we had to obey to respect the visitors, even if I know that the visitors wouldn't mind if we slept anyways, but the rules are the rules so....I had to obey it..
"are you serious, Ely, stop it, such a bad habit..."Shelby once again wakes me up..
i then walked to the room I shared with Shelby.
I tried my best to stay awake, but then boom!~~~, I broke the annoying rules.
~~~~√~√~~~~~~~~~~~~~√~√~~~~~~
Yay first chapter!!!!
I am so happy right now~!!
liked it? please comment and vote..
~#~@~#~@~#~@~#~@~#~
QOTD:How old are you?
Answer:11, yay!
~@~#~@~#~@~#~@~#