Chapter 2

"Psst,Psst,Ely,Psst,Wake up. now Ely, now.."I hear Shelby whisper at me, Goodness!!!,I fell asleep and the visitors are twisting the door knob to enter, God help me!!
I wake up right at the time the visitors opened the door. "Hi,Girls!"4 boys shouted. "Hi"me and Shelby responded at the boys with the neutral face(A/N XD I don't know how to describe..!!)
"Wow, you Girls were probably the most polite girls in the whole orphanage.."The curly-haired boy said to us..
"Thanks for the compliment!"we said excitedly looking at each other.
"okay, Girls.we are gonna come back later..bye!!!!"The boys shouted excitedly.
"Bye!!!"me and Shelby shouted as well.
it had been half an hour since the 4 visitors talking?, I suppose. and of course we were bored. "Hey,Shelby?"I ask Shelby."Yah?"She answers. "I am so freaking bored"I say to her.
"same here"she answers back.
I am so bored, I wanna sing in the shower right now.....okay then let's bravely and ask Ms.Brighton to let me go to shower.
"Hey,Shelby. I'm going to shower.see you later"I tell Shelby.
"Sure!"she answers.
~~the 4 boys talking to Ms.Brighton~~~~
"can I bring 2......yeah...okay...Absolutely.....we will......don't worry.....okay..thanks."I hear them talking.I geez,they're bringing 2 person home....oh whatever
"Ms.Brighton,can I take a shower?I feel so untidy right now.."I ask her. "of course, but be fast, we have a announcement and tell Shelby about it,okay"she says.
~~After showering for 10 minutes~~
oh thank god I was fast this time, gotta get dressed and tell Shelby and finally, hear the announcement about who is going home with the boys that look 20-30-ish. hey stop mumbling talking to yourself kid,now just hurry up."geez,okay"I say to the voice in my head.
"Shelby, when I'm done getting dressed, come down with me to hear an announcement,okay?" I ask her with a tired voice. "what?an announcement?about what?"she asks me with curiosity.
"you'll know later"I smiled as I walked into the really small dressing room for privacy.
Yay, I'm done dressing!time to go!oh no, it's 12:00 p.m(A/N just to let you guys know the time is in an afternoon :)hehe)! were late 5 minutes...
"Let's go Shelby,we're late!" I say as we both rushed down the stairs and saw everybody giving us weird states. "Girls,sit down.now"Ms.Brighton tells us and you can tell that our face was red because of embarrasment.
"okay I will let these boys talk"she continues. when Donna,Eli and Alana saw them, they screamed.they are basically fangirls.they like the band one direction?, I believe.and recently I heard that Zayn or whoever left the band?
"So,um.Can I um,have attention please?"The curly-haired boy says. "Okie-dokie"me and Shelby said with a smile. "So,I will be taking home 2 girls, so the girls are,........(A/N **Drumroll please**).....Shelby and Elysa!!!
Me and Shelby's jaw dropped when we heard that we were adopted by a curly-haired guy, or our new 'dad'!!!!!!!~~!!
~@~#~@~#~@~#~@~#~@#~
A/N omg I got 8 views omg!! I know it's ridiculous to be excited for only 8 views, but it means a lot for me!!!~@~
QOTD: When is your birthday?
answer: 18/09 (18th of September.
and....
Yay new chapter!! yay!!!~_~
~@~#~~~@~#@3~#~3~3#~~~~~