Riley smiled. "So make the call negro."

Huey reached his hand into his pocket and took out his phone and dialed Felipe's number. It rang for awhile but then it picked up. "Huey Freeman, I'm disappointed in you. I thought you were a good seed but it seems you want your whole family to be killed."

Huey sucked down his anger and began to speak. "I realize that and I want to turn myself in for my families lives. I don't want them to be affected my bad decisions."

Silence was heard over the line. "I'll make you this promise, when I kill Riley , it won't be painful. As for your grandfather. He will not be touched.  Think about this. Cause it's the only way your family remains untouched. I know about your parents."

Huey faked a gulp and continued speaking.  "Alright, I'll take it. I'll text you the meeting place."

Felipe snickered. "Don't be dumb Huey. Georgie will kill every last one of you." The phone hung up after he said that. "Alright; he'll come." Huey said, texting him an address.

"We're meeting him on a dirt road, plenty of trees surrounding it. When they pull up. It should be easy to take Georgie. He's the one with the bald head. We take him, he tells us where Felipe stays. We're good."

Riley and Cindy nodded. "Then let's do it" Cindy said, grabbing her weapon.

...

Huey ended up driving there alone. He didn't want it to be suspicious. Cindy and Riley were taking a different way there. So they could come straight from the woods. A lot of thoughts were going in Hueys mind. He remembered the old days. Before he got shot. Before he met the girls. And everything was peaceful. He also thought of Jazmine, sweet Jazmine. He wish he didn't have to kill her.  He liked her. But she had betrayed him and tried to take Darnell and he couldn't let that happen.

Soon enough; he arrived to the meeting spot. He got out of the car and waited. He had waited some time. Before two cars appeared on the dirt road and they got closer and closer. Once they arrived the head lights turned on. 4 groups of people got of each car and they all stared at Huey. Soon enough, he saw Georgie.

"Glad you picked this spot, my old friend Huey. It'll be easy to bury you after we all have our fun. You killed Hans. That was my friend. So for that you'll die a painful death." He rubbed his bald head, and then took a knife out of his pocket. "Yknow Huey, I always knew I'd be the one to kill you. People like you never last long under Felipe. Trust me, I'll probably be the one to replace you. But know this, Felipe thought you were easily controlled." He walked over to him while talking, placing the knife on his cheek and slashing it. Huey grabbed ahold of his cheek, bending down in pain.

"But I knew better." He continued. "I knew I'd have to kill you. Because you're stubborn and a waste of life." He took his boot and kicked Huey in the chest, sending him flying back. He took his gun out and it aimed it at his leg. "I'm going to take your ability to walk first."

A shoot rang out. But it wasn't Huey who got shot. It was Georgie, right in the leg. He went down screaming. His men were looking around for who shot him. But it was dark and Cindy and her men had the upper hand. They all starting to drop dead like flies. It wasn't long before it was only Huey and George still moving. Huey stood
Up, wiping the blood from his cheek. He walked over to George and kicked him in the stomach.

"You dumb piece of shit."

"You're going to regr-" He was interrupted by Huey kicked him dead in the face. "Shut the fuck up."  Huey bent down, picking up the gun he had just tried to use on him and turned it on Georgie. "Now listen, you either give up Felipe's hiding place or you're dead." Huey said this, while Cindy and Riley were coming from the out of the trees. Georgie laughed and spit directly in Hueys face.

"Fuck this. Maurice pull this nigga pants down." She said, dropping her rifle. Maurice went over to Georgie while Huey held him down. Maurice pulled his pants down. Cindy picked up the knife Georgie had dropped. "Well, george looks like you're losing your beloved penis." She went over to him and bent down. Grabbing his member and squeezing it , she brought the knife to it. Georgie screamed in pain. "Stop! Wait I'll tell you! Fuck fuck! Stop! He lives with the mayor! At his mansion. Please don't!"

Cindy smiled, not releasing it. "Well you know what they say about snitches." She said "you're losing your Johnson." She began to cut into his nut sack.

...

Back at the facility things were looking up for Jazmine, it hadn't even been twenty hours but they managed to keep her alive. She even woke up. Penelope and Rodrick entered her room while she had just cracked open her eyes. "Jazmine, this is your uncle and he'll get the men responsible for this. I know you can't talk right now. But please honey."

"Did Huey do this?" Penelope asks.

Jazmine stared back at Penelope , not moving inch. She knew she was the reason for Huey trying to kill her. She attempted to leave him to die. If she would have helped like she should've done would she be in this mess? Or was she trying to justify a monster she was meant to put in jail two years ago. Either way, Jazmine shook her head no and Penelope sighed. "He almost tried to kill you and you're sticking up for him. This is a waste of time." She stormed out of the room, leaving Rodrick staring sternly back at Jazmine.

"I'm going to kill that piece of shit responsible no matter what he says." He plainly says and then leaves the room.

Jazmine just lays there, too doped up on morphine to even survey her surroundings or even try to escape. She quickly fell back asleep.

...

"He pissed himself!" Cindy laughed, her hands were a bloody mess and Georgie had passed out. "Shit I would too." Riley commented. "Me three." Maurice put in. "Alright shut the fuck up. We know where he is what's our next move." Cindy turned to Huey. "We're not killing the Mayor if we haven't made that clear already. Felipe is smart he knows we can't rush inside the mayors house and kill him. We'll be dead by the end of the week. But at least we know where he's at. Which means we can follow him out, and kill him when he least expects it. But we need little Georgie here, to pretend I'm dead or this won't work."

Cindy turned her head back to Georgie. "Oops."

She felt Georgie's neck and checked the pulse. "Man I ain't a doctor or nothing but. This nigga may be dead." Riley chucked. " you think so?" Maurice kicked Georgie in the stomach with no reaction. "Well, that's just great." Huey said.