three

Ansley gets off the car and starts running on the road which the monsters starts to chase and windy runs tries to run faster to save her life but Ansley saw a boy running with a small girl and Ansley starts to scream to show that there are survival but the boy falls off and starts to beg to save him but Ansley was too far and she saw it..

Ansley : windy look over here there is a boy and a small girl and we need to find the place to hide.

Windy : hey! Are you crazy? who told you to run and I can see it now I will save him you find a place.

Windy saves boy and a small girl and Ansley runs as fast as she can to find place to hide but she cannot find place, each place she goes a lots of monsters were released and suddenly windy got an idea..

Windy : Ansley release more monsters from each place and this boy and small girl is safe we are also trying.

Ansley : are you crazy windy how will you run as much as you release?

Windy : look, do what I said or we will die.

Ansley : if I listen to you I will die! Dammit! These little shits are trying to eat me.

Windy : do it faster Ansley and you little boy help us with it.

Unknown boy : okay mam! and my name is james and her name is Harley. Harley stay right next to me by holding this grill.

Name : HARLEYPersnality : SOFTmental state : LOVES HER BROTHER, HELPS OTHERS WHEN THEY ARE IN TROUBLE

Name : HARLEY
Persnality : SOFT
mental state : LOVES HER BROTHER, HELPS OTHERS WHEN THEY ARE IN TROUBLE.
age : 15
family : BROTHER : JAMES
friends: ---
Surviver place : school.

Names : JAMESPersnality : SAVAGE Mental state : PROTECTS HIS SISTER, SCARED TO BELIEVE IN SOMEONE

Names : JAMES
Persnality : SAVAGE
Mental state : PROTECTS HIS SISTER, SCARED TO BELIEVE IN SOMEONE.
age : 17
Family : SISTER: HARLEY
friends : ---
Surviver place : PLAYGROUND

HOW DID THE DISEASE CAUSE

PAST

In military office

Luna : hey Eva! Put that down! (Pointing gun towards eva)

Eva : look Luna! You hated me the most like you couldn't even wish me on my birthday.

Luna : look! I am sorry. Please don't swallow that durg.

Eva : if you take one step forward then... this drug will be swallowed. (Evil laugh)

Luna : ok so once you swallow that drug that the next minute your dead body will reach your home!

Eva : so what! To kill me first you need to be alive.

Luna : hartless monster.... you no need to become monster because your a human hartless monster.

Eva : ok so then look this. (swallows drug)

Luna : team up she swallowed that drug!

(Everyone aiming towards eva)

Eva : wow! Finally there is an end to this world. (Tryies to bite Luna)

Luna : shoot her! ( gets bitten)

Luna and Eva bites the soldiers and many others. They all turn into zombies and this disease outbreaks the whole city and outside the city too.

In the meeting room

Executive officer Alexa : as you see in this screen this is Eva and this is Luna ans Luna is in-charge for this team even tho they tried to attack Eva but she was so aggressive and Luna turned same as Eva so.....

Chef executive Arianna : ........