I heard a sadden whine come out of Hades unexpectedly. His creature must be listening to my doubting and stupid insecurities-

"Sorry...", Draco whimpered as a single tear fell down his face,"I shouldn't have said anything. Sorry-"

Hades grabbed my hand and hugged me strong; my head resting on his right shoulder.

I quickly wrap my arms around Hades' neck.

"Draco, stop apologising. You do not need to do that since you did nothing wrong", Hades said softly as he wipped the single tear of my face.

"Honestly, I'm sorry Draco for not telling you this but I had sent a letter to my parents, after you went to sleep last night, for them to inform me about the courting. I-i wanted to show that I was the right mate for you by taking charge but I clearly left you in the dark instead. I think we just need to
communicate better, that's all."

"But you are the right mate for me. Even when you were Harry Potter, I still had a desire to be near you and get your attention. Since we are on the topic of communicatating, since I had my creature inheritance, I believe that I have not been acting like I had done."

"How so?",Hades questioned.

"I have not been my snarky, sarcastic, fabulous, sometimes rude, bossy, self. I have been this submissive thing since." I said, mourning my previous personality.

Hades thought for a minute. He wanted to help but he knew that he was not the right person to get this specific answer from.

"Why not ask Narcissa or my Papa to get some answers? I am sure those two know the answer."

"Thank you so much, Darling!"

"If I had another mate-", I said but I was cut off.

A possessive growl ripped throught the air, as Hades' grip tightened a little. A little meant that the strength of the grip would not hurt me but I would not be able to run even if I tried my hardest.

Not like I was going to do it anyway ;) .

I giggled at my own words and Hades' reaction.

"As I was saying, I would've had to reject them. I did not finish my sentence clearly since I was rudely interupted," I said the last sentence cheekily, taking two steps back.

"You want to be cheeky huh? Come here you!" Hades chased me around the room.

Giggles and laughter spread around the room as the soon to be mates  as Hades chased Draco around the room.

Draco was cornered to the far right side of the classroom.

Hades's ruby coloured eyes greatly shown through the now narrowed pupils.

In contrast, Draco's pupils expanded to a point where the greyness of his eyes were nearly nonexistent.

Both of the two males were heavily breathing, trying to get their strength back.

Hades rushed to Draco and hurriedly picked him up bridle style.

They both faced eachother.

"Is this how you want me to hold you at our wedding?", Hades asked smirking.

"Shut up!",Draco said flustered, covering his face with his hands as Hades gently put him down on the floor.

Due to Draco covering his face with his hands, he was unable to see the loving gaze Hades was giving him.

Curious of the sudden silence,Draco separated his middle and ring finger to see what was happening.

He quickly closed the gap and let out an embarrassed whine when he heard Hades' chuckle.

Hades gently grabbed his hands and put them down to Draco's sides.

When Hades glances at his lips, Draco knows that he wants a kiss even if he does not say it out loud.

Both of their face moved closer to together as hands subconsciously went towards Draco's waist and Hades' shoulders.

Lips smashed together as they began kissing.

It was a slow and loving kiss with no sense of urgency or sexual tension.

Just the feeling of love.

The room quickly started to smell of caramel and dark chocolate as both began to release their scents; creating a smaller gap between the two.

The kiss finished when both ran out of air.

"Do you want to head down to lunch?", Draco whispered.

"Yeah", Hades whispered in response.

As they walk down the corridors and hallways, they heard a argument which sounded like it was between two potential mates.

Draco and Hades looked at eachother, silently agreeing that they wanted to be nosey and hear some drama.

The soon to be mates hid behind a wall so they can hear the argument better.

"-I don't know why you're this useless Ronald! Potter may have been rich and famous but he was a lost cause , however, we might get lucky with Snape's son. Why can you not just go up to the Slytherin and become friends just like when you became friends with Potter?. "

"I don't know Mione. Maybe it's because I don't want to become friends with deatheaters!"

"Snape is on the light side, remember? He is a spy for Dumbledore and was ordered to become You Know Who's right hand man. If Dumbledore trusts him, we should too hence why we need to become his son's friend. We could get money from his son by manipulating him, but how?"

As the Griffindor couple thought, Draco covered his mouth to hide his gasp.

He thought that the blood traitor, mudblood and Harry Potter were friends.

He did not in a million years did he think that the golden trio was corrupted.

Draco looked at Hades to catch his reaction but was even more shocked when he saw Hades' unemotional expression.

Draco gave a questioning look at his soon to be mate but only got a small tired smile back.

Hades told him that he was originally Harry Potter and that he was stolen away his family but Dumbledore. He refused to go into any detail.

He did not pry for anymore information figuring that Hades hadn't fully digested that his 'Harry Potter Life' was a huge lie.

He figured that Hades just need a little more time before he told Draco the full truth and waited patiently for that moment.

Draco questioned: Was there more to the story then I initially thought?

(Sorry for the long wait 😅💕)