Sanji || Too Weak

Start from the beginning

"STOP SANJI!!" Sanji stopped his banging. Never heard of [Y/n] yelling at him.

"[Y/n]? Did I do something wrong?! Are you hurt?! I'm sorry!! Sorry sorry sorry sorry!"

[Y/n] slid to the wall besides the door. "Sanji.. your sick."

Sanji smiled hearing [Y/n]'s voice near but frown at her statement. "Sick?"

"Your love at first is sweet but your scaring me... You keep getting into fights at school because of me. Because people is staring at me. When I help people. Sanji your delusional..." Sanji felt his heart ache knowing where this is going...

"No."

"You think you love me but, you don--"

"NO!!!!!" Sanji shouted tears now falling down his cheeks. "I love you [Y/n]!! It's true!! I'm not sick!!... That's right I'm not sick.... [Y/n] do-don't push yourself, ok-okay?? Open the door I'll cook us dinner and I'll forget about all of this. Stop pushing yourself too hard it's not good for your heart."

"Sanji.. please.." [Y/n] said now dialing the number. The phone making a noise that reached Sanji's ear's.

"Just open the door!!" He shouted tugging at the door knob. "[Y/n]!! Stop what your doing!!" He shouted hearing the ringing.

"Sorry...."

"[Y/n] I thought.... You love me?" Sanji clutch his aching chest. Now he's not acting. It's real. Hearing no response tears fall harder. "Why? You love me, right?"

Silence over come them as the ringing continue. Sanji smiled sadly. It's over. His [Y/n] will leave him. He slide down the wall next to the door the same wall [Y/n] was leaning at. Then that was when he noticed a shinning object beside him, a key.

He widen his eyes remembering Y/n said that she won't ever lock him up like he did to her.

"... I love you."

Sanji widen his eyes to the door. "Huh?"

"I... Love Sanji."

Sanji smiled sadly, hearing the ringing stop. She stopped the call. That's right, she do. Not at much Sanji love her but [Y/n] do love Sanji.

"I...just.... Sorry."

Sanji stood up with the key and unlocked the door opening it slowly as his heart beat faster.

"I... Want to help Sanji. I don't want you to get hurt. B-but I'm we-weak aren't I?!"

[Y/N]'s voice was cracking. She was having a panic attack, her thoughts split into two.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sor--"

"[Y/n]."

[Y/n] look up and saw Sanji looking at her with tears in his eyes well only his one eye is visible but yeah, [Y/n] clutch her chest where her heart is located with tears in her eyes.  They both stared at each other for a while. Love clear at their eyes.

"Sa-sanji..." That ruin it. The pain in [Y/N]'s voice snap Sanji out of his own fantasy. Pausing his ideal wedding with her in his mind he frown noticing her heavy panting and the way she clutch her heart. "...hurt."

That was what snap him as he rush forward and embrace her as he pat her hair and back while whispering sweet words at her ear to calm her down.

This was the problem, her weak heart.

"I'm here... Don't worry... Shhhh, love, your fine..." Sanji said in a gentle voice cradling her like she's the most fragile thing at the whole world, which she is, at least for Sanji she is.

"Sorry... I'm sorry Sanji..." She whisper her face wet from the tears that keep falling to her face. Sanji slightly lean away from her and look at her with a smile as he move his hands at her face cupping it with care.

"It's fine,love. I'm fine... I love you." He said in a loving way and pecked the girl at her lips. The small action sending electricity jolts all over his body.

As he lean away the sudden weight on him make him widen his eyes,

[Y/n] was kissing him.

Sanji felt tears fall out of his eyes as he wrap his strong arms around the girl, kissing back.

'[Y/n]... Oh my [Y/n]...'

For [Y/n] the kiss was the symbol of her love to Sanji, but for Sanji that was her submitting herself for him forever. For him to take care of her and her weak heart.

As they pull away [Y/n] smiled as Sanji send her a soft one before laying her head at his hard chest. Unknown on what was happening at her lover's mind.

'Your kind heart and beautiful soul is what makes you wonderful, but it's your weakness too... It's your fault for having such a weak heart now, right?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

N e x t : Law  || C H E A T E R