Her

Sangwoo P.O.V

There she was, sitting just tapping the pencil relentlessly on the desk. I'd be a liar if I didn't say the rhythmic sound was starting to quickly annoy me. But again, I was one to grow a quick temper.

No, not a quick one.

People are just generally annoying.

Any person with a right sense of mind would find that tapping annoying.

I mean who wouldn't want to tell them to shut the fuck up already. To see their shocked expression as they turn around to face you. To watch as they quickly grow red of embarrassment and apologize for their idiotic doings.

But keeping the oh so charming "Oh Sangwoo" in check, I just tried to drown out the sound as I inspect her from afar.

I can tell she was nervous. The way she rested an elbow on the desk, chewing on her nail. Her eyes looked forward at the board, but it was noticeable she wasn't even paying half attention, her mind seemed to be else where.

I sensed she knew biting her nails was a disgusting habit due to the fact that when she caught me staring at her she was quick to stop, looking red. It brought me a sort of satisfaction that I was at least able to make her feel bad in some sense for annoying me with that pencil tapping of hers.

Not knowing what to do with her hands, every now and then she'd start to do something with her hair. I start to wander is she's always that socially awkward. As I look away from her rather gross and irritating habits, I start to really take her in.

For a foreigner, she wasn't as ugly as I thought she'd be.

When she was first introduced to the class at the beginning, she seemed rather pleasant. She stood a bit timid as she shined a small awkward smile, but who wouldn't be if you had to stand in the middle of a large lecture class. One, of people she absolutely didn't know nor recognize, in a country she's never been in.

She looked like she was gonna break a sweat when the professor had asked her to share with the class from where she came from. Her voice was barely audible, but I could care less. Her features and her rather different accent from mine was enough to let me know she wasn't from here.

A small smile slithered onto my face as I realized I found myself something rare, something

Limited Edition.

I hummed with satisfaction as I've officially decided to make her my next victim. I reminisce on my past few ones as I drew myself all the way back to my always successful plan. A plan that was simple.

So simple yet so effective.

The plan was to befriend her before anyone else did. Being first, is always important.

You'd be the first she'd trust and being trusting is being vulnerable.

Being the first also means, building a closer connection to her than anyone else.

With a trusting and closer connection, you can make a move on her.

Make her think she stands a chance just like all the others.

Make her head over heels, Fog her mind up with stupid scenarios of you and her.

With full vulnerability, making her disappear from this earth and without a trace will be fast and easy.

A simple plan, a perfect crime.

---

"Who?" asked one of my "friends", Kento