"Yes, it would make me feel better." Zameer seriously states, unwrapping his arms from my body to finish cooking breakfast for him and Echo.

     "You're so dramatic," I say, playfully rolling my eyes as I walk towards my little baby who was currently drinking strawberry milk.

     "I'm not dramatic, I just care about you and want you to be safe." He scolds me like I'm a child as he places his egg and avocado toast on a plate, cutting it up into small squares.

    "I know," I mumble quietly as I sit in the seat next to Echo.

     She reaches her strawberry milk out to me, silently asking if I want some.

     "No, thank you, baby." I coo, gently pushing it back in her direction. She pouts her little lip out, making me giggle as I lean over and kiss her chubby cheek.

     Zameer sighs before placing her plate in front of her.

     "My love, I'm not trying to belittle you. I just don't want you to get hurt again." He says as he walks over to me.

    I look up at him through my lashes, causing him to lean down and peck me on my lips.

     "Not again!" Echo squeals, covering her face with her little baby hands.

     We both chuckle at her, causing her to do a cheeky little smile at us.

❀❀❀

     "Promise me you'll be careful."

     I roll my eyes playfully before grinning at my overprotective boyfriend.

     "I promise, Zameer."

     He clenches his jaw as he pulls into the address my dad sent; It was a greek restaurant.

     "Are you sure you want to do this? I can turn around right n-"

     I interrupted Zameer by giving him a soft peck on his lips. He pulls away after a few seconds and gives me a sheepish smile.

     "If anything happens, you'll be the first person I call. Alright?" I reassure him, leaning over to squish his cheeks together causing him to roll his eyes.

     "Please be careful, I love you."

     Butterflies swarm my stomach as I blush at his words.

  'I'll never get used to him saying that.'

     "I love you too, Zameer."

     I step out of his car before brushing myself off and shutting his door.

     Zameer doesn't drive off until I reach the restaurant door and literally shoo him away, making me giggle.

    I take a deep breath before stepping into the restaurant and finding it empty.

   'Um, did he really just give me the wrong address-'

     "This is your table, ma'am. If you need anything just fetch me over." The waitress says before speed walking off again.

     'What in THEE world is up with her.'

The man who I assume is my dad finally looks up from his phone and stares me dead in my eyes, causing me to slightly freeze up.

    'Well, that's definitely my dad.'

     "Phoebe? You've grown so much." His voice was deeper than I remember but very soft.

     "Hey, Dad," I say, sheepishly rubbing my neck.

     "Sit, if you want- If you prefer standing that's fine too-"