"Okay!" You got up and went to the kitchen.

Katsuki was left watching the show as your mother cleared her throat to catch his attention.

"Listen Katsuki-kun," your mother said. "Thanks for staying with my daughter, what you did was heroic..."

Katsuki didn't understand what she meant that time but he puffed his chest with pride beaming. He started talking about being a hero and your mother just listened to him.

"You know, (Y/N) did want to be a hero but she didn't have a quirk like her father," she said. "She kinda reminds me of him actually,"

"Mom! I spilled!" You cried in the kitchen.

"Just a minute!" Your mother got up and went to the kitchen seeing the chaos you brought to the kitchen.

You were on your knees trying to wipe away all the juice spilled on the floor.

"(Y/N), you just took a bath!" your mother complained and let out a sigh. A knock was heard at the front door. "Just a minute!" Your mother said and turned to you. "Just stay there okay?"

She went to greet the person at the front door to see that it was Mitsuki Bakugou; Katsuki's mother.

"Hello (M/N)," Mitsuki greeted.

"Hello Mitsuki-san, I'll call for Katsuki-kun." Your mother said.

"Oh there's no need," she said. "Katsuki!" She calls. "You better be coming here!"

"I'm coming!" Katsuki yelled.

Your mother stands there awkwardly knowing how the Bakugou family dynamic worked after living close to them.

"Kacchan you going home?"

Katsuki turned his head and saw your head peeking in the corner.

"Yes Katsuki-kun is going home for now," your mother replied.

Your frown and giving your mother a sullen look made Katsuki feel bad about you.

"Don't worry, Katsuki-kun is going to play with you some other time."

Your face brightens. "Really?"

"Yes," your mother turned to Mitsuki. "Feel free to stop by."

"You don't have to,"

"I insist, (Y/N) is rather fond of Katsuki."