Part 9

I woke up and started getting ready for school. About 30 minutes later I was done getting ready so I grabbed my book bag and walked out the room. What are you doing up so early? I heard from my dad. School? I questioned. Nope not today you me and Augi are going to hang out while your moms at work and Ethans with his girlfriend. My dad explained. Alr! Welp since im already up might as well make breakfast together? I asked. You already know. He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissing my forehead. I smiled and started getting out ingredients. I got out pancake batter, sausage patties and sausage links, hash browns, bacon, eggs. I got everything out and we got to cooking. About 15 minutes later Augi ran down and jumped on my back. Augi your gonna burn yourself. I said shaking him off my back. He jumped down and sat at the table. My dad was getting plates ready while I cleaned the pans. Alright come sit down at the table. My dad said from the dining room. I looked and everyone was at the table. I smiled and remembered how much I missed this. I said good morning then sat down next to Ethan and gave him a hug. Hey sis you good? He asked. Yea I'm just really happy. I said with a smile.

1 hour later
I was laying in my bed because we were not leaving till 1:30 and its only 10 I wasn't tired tho so I was just watching tiktoks. I heard a knock on my window and screamed before running up to it to reveal Jaden. I opened up my window and grabbed him pulling him inside my room. What the fuck you scared me text me next time maybe?? I questioned annoyed. Yea yea whatever. He said. Wanna watch euphoria? I asked. Only if we watch the last episode. He said smirking at me. No you know I cry every time wanna dies! I screamed. I heard foot steps and my dads voice. I pushed Jaden into my closet and jumped on my bed. I facetimed wanna. My dad walked in the room as soon as wanna asnwered. Is someone in here? My dad asked pushy. No dad im on the phone with wanna! I screamed. Hey Mr. Rivera! Wanna shouted. Oh ok. My dad said then walked out. Explain. Wanna said. Jaden then walked out the closet and waved at the phone. Ohhh. Wanna said in a flirtatious tone. I cute him off by hanging up. Jaden looked at me and we both broke down in laughter. Fine we can watch it. I said as Jaden smirked. We both got on my bed and turned on the episode. The part where they got raided happened and I hid my face in Jadens chest crying. He started laughing and I smacked him. Hey crying when your brother dies is not cool! I said. When the laser pointed at wanna I screamed "NO!" I started sobbing then I grabbed Jadens hand and ran the there house. I knocked on the door and wanna answered. I jumped on him knocking him over. He was confused then realized I was crying and Jaden was laughing and said. Last episode? With a smirk. And I said yea. He pushed me off him and smacked my head. Thats ash not me idiot! He said before walking up the steps. I laughed and me and Jaden went back to my house. I brought Jaden over! I yelled to my dad. Alright hunny! I heard back. I looked at him and we walked back up to my room. Me and him watched shows for about a hour before we ran out of stuff to talk about. I laid down on my floor and looked at the ceiling. About 10 seconds later Jaden looked at me and laid down. He held my hand as we both sat in silence looking up. I felt eyes on my so I looked over to see Jaden now on his said looking at me. I turned towards him and we both kinda blushed. I scooted up kinda and laid on him chest. He brought me closer with his hands on my waist. I didn't say anything I just laid on him while he played with my hair. Hey sis- my brother go cut off walking in and seeing us. My heart dropped and he looked happy? He laughed and said. Only cuddling nothing more your 15. He said as he walked out. I turned my head back around and looked up at Jaden from his chest. I like you like a lot. I said to him with no fear. Sorry but I don't like you. He said bluntly. STOP IM JUST PLAYING! He said because my eyes go teary. I laughed and held a straight face. Acting. I said smirking. He pushed me off him and turned the other way. I heard him mumble something. What? I said interested.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"