Part 3

Why are you so rude? I asked annoyed. BECAUSE THE ISLA I KNOW... THE ISLA I KNOW WE HATE EACH OTHER... And your- your just not the same person anymore. He screams while walking out the room. Damn? What did I do to him. Ugh yk what fuck him. I say to myself. Hi honey Isla Rivera right? The doctor comes in and asked. Yea that me what's up? You have visitors. Then two grown ups walk in with a young boy he looked about 7 or 8 years old. Let me guess more people I forgot that gonna be mad at me... I say turning away from them. Isla no no no honey were not mad the kid's aren't mad there just sad because you grew up together. The mom of the kids says to me. Umm what's your names? I say as the mom eyes get teary. I- I'm Jess and this is uh... this is DJ and then this so Daelo he loves you a lot you guy's were close. A tear runs down her cheek they she quickly wiped it off. I! The little boy named Daelo yelled then started jumping up and down. The parents could tell I was nervous but then I just played along. Hi buddy! I say as I pick him up and set him next to me. I missed you so much why are you hurt? The little boy asked crying into my shoulder. No reason buddy I'll come over as soon as I'm out of here. Okay? I ask the little boy so he stops crying. Y- yea. He answered then his mom picked him up. Alright bye Isla. Jess say while putting down Daelo. Bye. I say to them. Hon you can leave in about 5 hours so you can start getting up and getting dressed and eating okay? Yes thanks so much. I say as she walked out the room. Mom! I say loud enough to only wake her. Omg baby are you okay what's wrong? She asked. Nothing uh Jess and Dj came with Daelo and they failed making me remember. I say with tears in my eyes. Why me mom! I scream into her chest. Honey it's okay The Waltons love you and always will no matter what. You know that right? She asked. But I don't I can't remember! I say in a soft voice. Hey it's okay honey lets get you up and dressed and then we can go out for food. My mom told me. Ok. I answer.
5 hours later
I was sleeping with my head against the window when the door opened and someone caught me then carried me. Don't worry it's just me. Ethan said looking up. Were you crying? I say laughing at him. Isla nothing about this is fucking funny I DONT KNOW IF YOUR AWARE BUT YOU ALMOST DIED! He screamed while placing me in my room. I- I tried to speak but got cut of by the door slamming. Mom can I take a shower? I scream down the steps. No your stitches are still fresh there you have to wait till tomorrow! She says back up to me. Uhh. I groaned while shutting my door. What time is it? I ask myself. FUCK MOM WHERES MY PHONE! I scream. IT KINDA DIED IN THE CAR ACCIDENT... My mom screams. Omfg great no friends no phone nothing to do! I say while plopping back on my bed. Fuck! I scream. Ouch my stomach still hurts. I lift ip my shirt and look down at my stomach. What did that? I question. Glass from the window of my car. My dad says walking in. I'm so sorry baby the car ran the light and hit on your side and you got hurt and can't remember and it's all my fault! He says crying and hugging me. Dad look I'm all fine my friends will be fine. I tell him as he leaves the room. Alr baby I love you. Love you to! I say closing my door. Time to sleep and watch tv but first lets go ask Ethan what time it is because my stupid ass phone is gone! I say to myself. I opened the door a little and he was talking about me to his girlfriend. You don't understand she almost died today and she doesn't remember her friends and everyone is so hurt because were never going to get a part of her back she can't remember certain things and I love her with all of my heart and will do everything I can to protect her but she just won't learn to protect herself. He says with teary eyes. Fuck. I said while opening the door. Oh shit Isla how long were you uh there? He asked turning the other way and wiping his tears. Long enough Ethan I'm so sorry I didn't know- I get cut of by him hugging me. I love you little sis and I know you hate me but- I cut him off. Why do you think I hate you I love you your my big brother and the best big brother at that. I tell him kinda crying. We both start laughing and crying. Fuck I say holding my stomach. Oh shit stop laughing! He says noticing it's hurting me. I'm fine but whats the time my phone was ruined in the crash? Oh its 10:48pm go to sleep tomorrow is Sunday and your going to school Monday. Fine love you goodnight! I scream out the room. Love you to goodnight! He screams from the other room. I put on some pajamas and then lay on my bed and put on a Surniolo Triplets video. I missed a fucking lot of these! I say happy I get to catch up. About 5 videos later I start to dose of and fall asleep.