Part 1

Ugh. Time to wake up for school. I say to myself while turning of the blasting alarm. I thought I fucking changed that, that "alarm" gives me panic attacks. I say while fixing my bed and walking over to my vanity. NO! I screamed. WOAH WHAT HAPPENED! Ethan screamed while running into my room. Im out of foundation and I got no fucking sleep last night! I scream. GET THE FUCK OUT! I also kinda screamed. Oh my god I have huge bags under my eyes and I can't even cover them! I say while siting at my vanity feeling around my face and under my eyes. Fuck it. I say while getting up and walking to my closet PERFECT! I say while taking out the outfit and placing it on my bed. I went to the bathroom(connected to your room) washed my face brushed my hair and teeth then went back in the room and did my hair and put on my outfit then pulling on some makeup. (Lipgloss+lipliner, blush+highlighter, and a little concealer but not to much because your skin wont be that same color due to the lack of foundation. I then shaped up my eyebrows) After I was done I ran down stairs grabbed a yogurt and sat on the couch. I scrolled through tiktok while waiting for Ethan to be ready so he can drop me off at school. I was scrolling till I found a edit of Jaden. Jaden fucking Walton I hate him I hate his fucking guts. He thinks he's so cool because he's pretty and popular and has a lot of friends but really he's just a bitch. Come on! I heard Ethan scream from the door. Oh fuck coming! I scream walking outside. Go back inside right fucking now and change. Ethan said with a straight face. But- he cut me off. No buts go fucking change. Fine over protective bitch. I said running inside. I ran back upstairs and changed into this outfit just to piss him off even more.

I got changed and put on a little green eyes shadow so he cant make me change again then ran downstairs and jumped in the car

I got changed and put on a little green eyes shadow so he cant make me change again then ran downstairs and jumped in the car. I fucking hate you and if any boy looks at you the wrong fucking way I have to kiss someone know. He stays while pulling out the driveway. I know you love me. I say before giggling. Ask one of your little friends to drop you off after school the babysitter will be with Augi and I will be with my girlfriend. He says while smiling. One thing about Ethan is him and his girlfriend love each other they have been together since MIDDLE SCHOOL and there adults know crazy right? I think he's the only boy I know who treats women right tbh. I think to myself. Alright bye love you text me if I need to kill someone! He says while texting someone(aka his girlfriend) Ok love you bitch! I scream while shutting the door. "I LoVE YoU bITcH" Javon says while throwing his arm over my shoulder. Fuck of Wanna. I say while laughing. You know you love us. Jayla says walking up. I know Jaybae. I say leaning my head on her shoulder. Alright bye have fun. She says walking away from me and Wanna. Ugh I hate school. I say as im talking to Wanna since our lockers are right next to each other. Bitch tell me about if glad next weeks the last week! He says. Not me we have fucking exams all next week. I whined causing wanna to laugh. Shut it I hope you fail. I said rolling my eyes. Then laughing. Ugh im so hurt. Alr bye I gotta go hang with Jaden see you later. Javon said walking the other direction. Ugh I hate him he steals my best friend ever day! I fake sighed. As soon as I walked into math class I saw a sub and immediately walked out the room. Yes! I can skip this period. I say while walking to the bathroom. Im looking down at my phone and as soon as I look up *boom* "massive explosion like you already don't know who we ran into but I know you do so don't judge me" Ew if it's not Jaden Fucking Walton. I say rolling my eyes and picking up my phone I dropped. Eww if its not miss I'm to lame for anything teenagers like. He says looking back at his friends and they laugh. Say's the one who literally cant stay while a girl longer than 5 hours. I say while walking away and hear one of his friends say. "Nice tits fat ass and a bad attitude +3 points" then laugh. Ugh I hate teenage fucking boys. I say while walking into the bathroom. Omg I thought I would die if I didn't see you. I say running up to Kylee. Bitch you skipping to? I ask.  Nah I just came to call my mom back but I have to go know luv ya! She says hugging me then walking out. Ly to! I say while leaning back against to wall. I was there for about 20 minutes until I heard a teacher and I ran into a stall and put my feet up. Mrs Rivera we know your in here you fathers here to pick you up. They say in a sweet tone. Sorry for skipping... I say while opening the stall. It's okay your dads waiting outside in his car. Yay! I scream running out the school. DAD! I scream while hugging him. Hey baby how are you? He asked. Im good I missed you a lot. I said in a happy tone. No more skipping. He said with a straight face like Ethan does. Fineee! I say while laughing. My dad couldn't stay mad at me because we only get to see each other every once in a while so when we do he makes it count. Alright lets go pick up Augi then get Ice cream and go to the movies how does that sound? Amazing dad. I say smiling out the window. Any quality time I get with my dad is the best I love him more that anything. I was thinking and I started to dose off. I wake up to a loud beep and bright head lights then there was a loud boom and everything went black.