Chapter 7 Mariejois

Few months after meating Ace & Sabo
3rd Person P.O.V
Year 1508
______________________________________
Right know we can see the Ragnarok crew on Sabaody Archipelago in the bar drinking and talking about something.
Ryuken: Are you actualy going to do it Captain.
Harlock: Yeah I am, so who wants to join.
Shunsui: Well I think I speak for all us when I say that we'll all join in Captain. After all non of us like so-called gods.
Ajuka: I agree, not only that invading, destroying Mariejois along with freeing all the slaves will do massive damage to their reputation.
Tsunade: Plus after we are done killing them and freeing the slaves, we can steal their money and do some gambling with it.
Sirzechs: Is gambling the only thing on your mind.
Tsunade: Says the one with a maid fetise.
Sirzechs blushed.
Sirzechs: I have no idea what your talking about.
Tsunade: Sure you don't.
Sirzechs and Tsunade continued to argue, about Sirzechs having a maid fetise and Tsunade being atticed to gambling.
Harlock: Can the both of you shut up.
Harlock said in a cold tone that made the two of them shizzer in fear and made the both of them stop arueing.
Harlock: Now what were are going to do is clime up the red line kill any celestial dragon you see and free all the slaves, do you understand.
Everyone: Yes Captain.
Harlock: Good. Now lets go.
Harlock got up and walk out of the bar to his ship with his crew following him, Harlock walk up to the helm and sailed the Arcadia to the Red Line. When they got to the Red Line they walk out of the Arcadia and started to clime it, once they got to the top Harlock activats his devil fruits power and blasts a wave of fire forward, making anything it touches lights on fire, Sinbad goes into his hydrid form and starts a thunder storm that starts to destroy Mariejois, Gilgamesh opens multiple gates and fires hunders of weapons causing explosions to happen. While this was going on Shunsui, Starrk and Ryuken are dealing with the Marines and CP agents, Tsunade, Sirzechs, Ajuka, Aizen and Senku go around freeing slaves, as the Marines and CP agents are now taken care of Harlock and the others split up and kill any World Noble they see Harlock walks into a massion, goes up stairs, kicks the door down and see's a ten world nobles in this one room, Harlock pulls out his Gravity Saber and walks up to them.
Random WN: Please don't kill us, we did nothing to you.
Harlock: I know you did nothing to me, but that doesn't change what you did to other people so me and my crew are here to give you the punishment of the Devil.
Harlock gave them all a cold look and pulled the trigger of saber shooting them all, making blood scatter around the room Harlock leaves the house and sets it ablaze. He then felt a fist colide with his face and sends him spinning into the next building, he stands up and see's the Marine Hero himself.
Harlock: You still pack a punch Marine Hero.
Garp: Your very bold attacking Mariejois.
Harlock: Well these fake gods deserve this and you know it.
Garp: Your not wrong but this won't change how they act.
Harlock: Well actualy it will. Since the dead cannot act or be free from punishment can they, this is the punishment of World Nobles, the so called Holy Land being burned down.
Harlock actives his devil fruit and sends a beam of condentsed fire straight at Garp which he dodges but his coat catches fire so Garp throws it away, Harlock charges at Garp coating his arm and sword in Armament Haki and then cover his sword in fire, he swings his sword at Garp which he blocks by coating entire left arm with Armament Hakiand grabs the sword he coats his right arm with Armament Haki and punches Harlock thanks to Kundala and Kuvacha, the damage done by Garps constant punchs are reguced Harlock coats his left arm with Armament Haki and punches Garps right arm, when the two punches connect the ground below then crackes Harlock points the Gravity Saber Garp and pulls the trigger, the bullet flys to Garps chest but it was blocked by Garp hand Harlock appears behind Garp and swings at him, he cuts Garps back leaving a large wound he pulls his fist coats it in Armament Haki and punches the wound sending Garp into the building he was punched into, Harlock sends a wave of at the house and starts to walk away putting the Gravity in its holster.
Garp: You really think that's all it takes to win against me.
Harlock: Of course it's just that my job here is done all the slaves are free and most of the World Nobles are dead, you see we knew that the Marines would send either an admiral, you or both, it was mine, Starrks, Ryuken, Shunsui and Gils job to destract the Marines and whoever they sents while the others free the slaves. In other words our plan worked perfectly plus my crew has already left so I'll leaving to.
Harlock turns around and runs to the edge of the Red Lines with Garp following close behind as they close to the edge Harlock jumps of the Red Line.