We Don't Talk About Retak'ka!

It was a normal day at TAPOPS sta-

"YOU SPLIT INTO YOUR ELEMENTS AND FUSIONS?!?"

Okay, maybe not so normal, it seems like today will be another chaotic day at TAPOPS. You might be wondering what is going on.

Well, let's go back in time a bit shall we?

Flashback~

Here we can see our dino-cap boy sitting in the TAPOPS library with one if his elements.

Suddenly, an idea struck him as he turned to the element inside the room.

"Hey Solar", called out Boboiboy. The element, now identified as Solar, his light element, tore his attention away from the book he was reading and turned to him and asked, "Yeah Ori? What is it?"

"Mmm, I was wondering..", Boboiboy trailed off. "You know I could summon all of you guys at will while I'm still present in the room right?"

"Of course I do! I was the one who made the feature after all.", said Solar proudly with a smug look.

Boboiboy rolled his eyes in amusement and asked, "Well, is it possible for you to bring the fusions out as well?"

Silence. That's the only word that can describe the situation. Boboiboy but his lips and pretended to continue reading his book.

An awkward and silence atmosphere filled the room for a few minutes. With each passing second, the young Elemental Hero was becoming more nervous by the minute.

Solar, who was thinking about Boboiboy's request, noticed Boboiboy and his nervous look. He chuckled a bit which caught the Elemental weilder's attention.

"Don't act so nervous Ori", Solar said amusingly.

Boboiboy's cheeks tinted pink slightly in embarrassment, which only made Solar chuckle even more.

"Don't be embarrassed Ori. I think I'll be able to do it, though it will take a while." Said Solar thinking.

Solar swore he saw Boboiboy's happy puppy face for a split second before Boboiboy asked excitingly.

"Really!? You can?!"

Solar giggled a bit and thought, 'So that's where Blaze, Duri, Taufan, Sori, Frosty, and Gentar got their childishness.'

"Of course. I am from your intelligence trait, plus. I am the smartest and most handsome element." Said Solar proudly.

Boboiboy sweatdropped at his last sentence. It's true he is the smartest elements, but the most handsome?

'I wonder how Halilintar and Fang will react', thought Boboiboy.

As if they can read minds, red sparks, shadows and a menacing aura was flowing out of the people behind Solar.

"Oh so you think you're more popular than me huh~?" "You better warch your mouth lightbulb or be ready to say goodbye to this world~"

Solar gulped nervously and ran behind Boboiboy for protection. Boboiboy could only sweatdrop at the 3 of them and said.

"Calm down Fang, Halilintar. It's not a big deal, besides, it's not like Solar meant it."

Boboiboy turned to Solar and asked with a sweet voice, "Right Solar?"

Solar only nodded as cold sweat ran down his temples as he stared at Fang and Halilintar.

Even though he is the strongest element, Halilintar still holds the title of the oldest element and can be very scary when you make him mad. But that's not the main reason why he is scared.