"i'm doing great, lilith. you've gotten so pretty!"

"thank you!" matt, nick and chris all walk up behind her.

"come in. nick will show you to his room." marylou opens the door and steps aside, letting the teenagers in. nick motions for everyone to follow him since they are all helping carry something.

the green room is decorated beautifully, making lilith gasp.

"damn, nick. you're room is amazing." lili's stuff is placed on the floor beside the door.

"it's the best one in the house." nick says, looking at his brothers.

"hey! i beg to differ. my rooms pretty fucking cool, too." chris objects, leaning against the doorframe.

"let's test that theory, then." lili says, following chris to his room.

walking in, lili is greeted by a big room with lyrical lemonade stickers and rugs. she places a hand to her face, acting like she's stroking a beard.

"hmmm." the boys laugh at her. "let's see matt's room before i pick."

"his room is not gonna win." chris says, following in the back of the teenagers.

lili immediately stops walking when the door opens, causing chris to bump into her.

"sorry." they apologize at the same time.

"matt, it's literally like a fucking vampire's dungeon in here." lilith looks at matt then at nick, who is laughing his ass off.

"fuck off." matt pushes them out of his room. "pick."

"not matt." lilith says and then contemplates who to pick. "i think i'm going to say nick because he's the one i'm sleeping with and i don't want to die in my sleep. if you know what i mean."

"hah!" nick points in christopher's face.

"nick, she literally just picked you because she's sleeping in there." chris says, fixing his hair.

"whatever. i'm helping you unpack, lili." nick grabs lilith's hand. she walks with her head turned, waving at matt and chris. they both wave back and go into christopher's bedroom.

"see, i told you she doesn't hate you." matt says, sitting down on the couch.

"i don't know. i still need to apologize." chris lays on his bed, opening instagram and looking through fan edits.

"do it soon. the tension is making everything fucking awkward." matt says, making chris hum in response.

-

after nick closes his door, lilith sighs. nicolas looks at her, confused.

"what's up?" he sits by her on the bed.

"nothing. i'm relieved." she runs a hand through her hair. "about chris."

"oh! you were nervous, too?" nick asks, making lili furrow her eyebrows.

"was chris nervous about me coming?"

"yeah. he almost shit himself when we got to the airport. he felt bad about how he acted towards you." nick explains before matt and chris bust into his room.

"we wanna help you unpack, too." matt says, sitting on the floor beside her suitcase.

"okay." lili smiles and stands up, unzipping her suitcase with clothes.

"shit. that's a lot of clothes." chris laughs and looks up at lili. she moves to the other suitcase to unzip which is full of shoes. "damn. oh shit. these are nice." he holds up a pair of light green and white jordan 1s.