"Nope!~" sung our beautiful clown.

Now onto your other favorite couple! 

Kurapika was currently on a special mission, but in the meantime he was face - timing and having a pretty decent day.

In the midst of their conversation, Leorio brought up oreos. 

Tired of his behavior, Kurapika brought up the much more interesting topic of how must Gon and Killua be doing and their well being.

They decided they would visit them soon, maybe decide if the person taking care of them were decent to take care of them.

Of course, they knew that they could take care of themselves, but being a parent is hard, and ensuring your child's safety is ( kinda ) key.

Then they began making plans and setting dates for their arrival and destination, of course that led to tracking them down.

After a hour of planning, Kurapika hung up the face - time and got to finishing his mission, finding the wand guy to get him to answer a couple of questions, and maybe get some help to torture him.

_____________________________________________________________

Back to the Harry Potter world!

"what do you mean?" asked Gon, "who?"

MANY HOURS LATER

Their conversation ended up being very long, lasting several hours. For Gon and Killua, it felt like Deja Vu, but in a different timeline.

They talked for so long, even the moon got bored and went to sleep, leaving the bright sun in charge.

The night got even more familiar when a knock was heard on the door, a slow one with a strange beat.

Harry began to sweat profusely, his mind immediately moving to the thought of either Dumbledore furious with Harry's lack of studying, or Voldemort bursting in casting spells to kill them all.

His skin turned pale, and his eyes went wide, with suspense.

Molly hurried once again to open the crooked door to the crooked house, revealing. . . . a letter.

Harry sighed in relief, and Ron who had been ignored the entire conversation, told that the adults were speaking by his mother, groggily stormed off to bed.

Molly picked up the letter and brought it to the place where the guests were sitting, reading their names out loud, indicating that the letter was for them.

Killua took the letter, his inner kitty intrigued. He opened the letter's top by sharpening his nails and sliding his nail over the top in one fell swoop.

Gon and Killua read within their head together;

" Dear my children, 

     Leorio and myself are planning to come visit you soon, possibly the next day after you read this. Of course, we will not fail on finding you, but hiding from us will also bring punishment. We also have news from the Head of the Hunter's Association, Issac Netero despite his retired position. He suggested the idea of placing you in your current world professionally, but some idiot decided to listen in and send you early; in the wrong timeline. Do not fear, for that man has been punished for his sins. Netero is dear friends with a man from your current world, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, or rather headmaster Dumbledore. Also, Leorio has his oreos, so do not fret. 

                                       See you soon, Kurapika Kurta."

"well that clears up a lot." tapped in Killua bluntly. 

"what?" asked Potter.

"what?" answered Killua.

Thanks you for reading! t\this chapter was honestly really rushed, but in the future what houses do you want the characters to be in. Here are the characters: 

- Killua                     - Hisoka (maybe)

- Gon                        - Illumi (maybe)

- (maybe) Kurapika  - (maybe) Alluka

-(maybe) Leorio

Please put your ideas in the comments! I love you and THANKS!