Not Interested (Smut)

Start from the beginning

Yikes. "Maybe you should. I mean, I'm sure you're great,” he rushes out after catching her affronted look, “but you know, it might give you some different ideas.”

“I did already! But the last guy told me it felt like I read a book on how to give head. He said I was so methodical, he could feel me thinking through the steps. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.”

"Thomas always was a right prat."

"Dean's a nice guy, Draco, and a friend."

Suddenly, Hermione freezes. 

“What?”

"A friend. What I need is a friend. A friend who has experience, perhaps on the receiving end, who can give me some honest feedback."

She’s looking at him in that way he hates. All smiling and beautiful and perfect. She must have actually put him under a spell years ago, because she always gets him to do whatever she wants. Honestly, it’s not like he actually wanted to build her desk, or go to the museum, or the winery. He doesn’t want to go food shopping with her, or go to stupid muggle activities like bowling. He doesn’t love how giddy she gets when she can teach him some other muggle hobby or game, for which he always ends up paying. Yes, this face will be the death of him. He knows what she’s thinking and it’s a "hard no! No! No, definitely not."

"I know you don't find me attractive, I'm not asking you to sleep with me, but-"

"What? Is that what you think?" She’s out of her bloody mind. Of course, he isn’t attracted to her. Granted, she’s perfect in every single way, but that doesn’t mean he was attracted to her. Right? How is he supposed to tell his best friend that she’s incredibly beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have her, even though not one loser out there is close to deserving the honor of being in the presence of her unprecedented radiance, but no, he isn’t attracted to her and no, she cannot perform any sexual acts in or on or around his person? 

"Please, Draco. I won't do anything you don't want, and- and you don't have to do anything at all. I’ll take care of everything, you only need to tell me if I’m doing it wrong.”

"That's not it at all. Are you serious? I mean, I'm very, ugh!” He’s going to lose his grip on this situation very soon. “I think that this is a line that we shouldn't cross."

“Oh, come on. We’re adults. We’re super close. It’s kind of strange that we haven’t done anything yet, don’t you think? Everyone says so.” She seems so determined and he knows how this is going to go now. There is no chance of him getting out of it. “I know you don’t find me very attractive. I get it, but, I mean, I’m not that bad. Right? You can just close your-”

“Don’t. Don’t say that. How can you say that? I am- ugh! Fucking Salazaar.” This is hopeless. “You’re very attractive. I am” in physical pain right now. I’m in physical pain. “I am very attracted to you.”

"You don’t have to say that."

“I mean it, Granger. You’re bloody gorgeous, anyone who says they aren’t attracted to you is a fucking liar.” He’s practically growling now. “The sexiest thing about you is probably how you don't realize how hot you are. Which is crazy, because it’s blinding!"

"So you'll let me?" And she ignores him. 

"I don't think this is a good idea."

"Malfoy! Man up and let me blow you!"

"Do you hear how ridiculous you sound?" 

“Please, Draco.” She was already so close to him, taking the smallest step brings her body flush with his. “I need you,” she places her hand on his chest. His heart is beating so fast. Is he nervous? Why would he be nervous? Can she tell how nervous he is? If the twitch against her hip is any indication, she knows exactly how not nervous and rather excited one part of him is. “I need you to show me what to do. Tell me what it is that I’m doing wrong.” Draco places his hand over hers and holds on tight.