Reactions & Arrangements

En başından başla

"J-Juvia doesn't know what you are talking about Lyon." I stumbled out. My finger wrapped around eachother, pulling at one another. He let out a chuckle at my attempt at playing stupid.

"Don't act coy with my Juvia. I can see right through it, also, I did see you and Natsu share a kiss on the dance floor." He said, his eyes going to me, scanning my reaction. I can't seem to keep the blush off my face tonight, as it took over my cheeks again. 

"It was an accident, Juvia was pushed forward and we Juvia feel on top of Natsu in a compromising postion I said. Lyon let out a laugh at the explanation. 

"I saw that part, I also saw when Natsu kissed you again. Trust me Juvia, I see everything." He said, gazing up into the sky.

"You aren't upset?" I asked him, my tone laced in confusion that he wasn't upset with me.

"Juvia, I will never get in the way of your happiness. I am actually quite pleased to know that you are moving on from my dim witted brother." He said, standing from his seat next to me, he turned his body to stand over me, offering his hand to help me up. "If he can not see the love you have for him, and if he is not going to act on the feelings he has, then why should you wait around for him, when you clearly have someone who wants to be with you that you also want to be with." He added on, helping me stand after I put my hand in his. I looked up at him, I shouldn't be to shocked at Lyon's revelation, he has always bee pretty supportive of what I want to do, whether it involved him or now, as long as I was happy in the end that all that mattered.

"Thank you Lyon, Juvia is glad that she has such a wonderful and caring friend in Lyon." I replied, giving him a smile, in which he returned.

"Of course Juvia, I will always be here for you no matter what, in any capacity that you need me." He said, bowing his head, and placing a light kiss on my hand. I rolled my eyes playfully at his kiss. "Now, how bout we go back inside and enjoy the rest of the party." He said. I nodded my head and followed him inside. The rest of the night was spent dancing, talking, and just celebrating our victory, but once everything was said and done, my mind kept wandering to a certain dragon slayer and the kiss we shared. 

                                                                              Natsu P.O.V

It was the day that everyone was leaving for to home to Magnolia. I was looking for Juvia, to maybe see if she wanted to go travel together. I had happy perched on top of my head, also helping me look for her. Suddenly, he stood up on top of me.

"Ay Happy, what's the big idea?" I asked him. 

"I see her Natsu!!" Suddenly, he deployed his wings and shot into her, almost knocking her down. She looked beautiful, it was nice seeing her going out of her comfort zone. She was wearing a light blue long sleeve crop top that just went below her belly button, paired with a pair a black shorts that had buttons running down the side of them. The outfit was finished with a pair of black lace up ankle boots, her hair was also up in a high pony tail, with two little pieces of hair left out on each side of her face. "Juvia!" I heard Happy exclaim. I walked over to them chuckling. 

"Why hello Happy, Juvia is glad to see, now where would Natsu be?" She asked, looking down at my blue cat, giving him scratches behind the ear. Not alot of people know, but Juvia and Happy actually hang out quite a bit, she goes to the market usually every Saturday, and Happy will tag along, cause she always stops by the fish stand, and she'll help him pick out the freshest one, then they go back to her place and she makes sushi out of, and he comes back home, and I usually end up stealing acouple pieces. That's really the only way I eat raw fish, is if it's prepared by Juvia.

"Why Natsu is right here." I said, stopping infront of them. She looked up to me and smiled. I gave her one back. "You stealin' my cat Juves?" I asked her, with a raised eyebrow. She giggled quietly.