01

When people imagine the devil, many expect red horns and a pointy tail, perhaps a pitch fork and some fire?

Ivy dosnt possess red horns or a tail, the devil herself wears red bottomed Louboutins and a diamond for every death she was responsible for, and she has a lot of diamonds...

But Ivy wasn't always a bad person. Somewhere deep underneath all that evil lies the sweet and kind little girl she once was.

She grew up in a quite wealthy pureblood household, surrounded by her loving parents and younger sister, Macy. Her uncle Carlos taught her from a young age to defend herself, with the rumored return of you know who, he wanted her to be safe if it ever did happen...

When she was old enough she went to Hogwarts, getting sorted into Slytherin and constantly competed for top of the class through the years. Her close friends Draco, Theodore, Pansy and Blaise always had her back no matter what, and they truly meant the world to her. Ivy's beauty both inside and out was evident to everyone she came across. Girls wanted to be her, boys (and of course some girls) wanted to be with her.

Ivy was the picture of perfection, until she wasn't.

One day Ivy broke beyond repair, leaving Draco and Theo to pick up her pieces, but she was never the same. No one knows quite why she broke, Ivy has many secrets buried deep within her, the kind she hopes to never tell.

But no one can hide all their secrets forever...

————

The balcony. That was Ivy's favorite place in the whole manor, it was high enough off the ground she could see miles in the distance and got a great view of the sky. The gentle breeze blew the tail of her silk red dress as she leaned against the railing, taking in the view.

She stood at that balcony every evening without fail to watch the sunset, taking the time to absorb every sun ray and color the sun produced as it made way for the moon. She promised her she would, and Ivy never broke her promises.

"Darling, we're waiting for you downstairs." A deep voice softly spoke behind her, followed by a hand gently placed on her shoulder. She felt his warm breath fan her neck before a pair of lips attached themselves to her neck, planting light kisses along it.

"Just a second..." she murmured, watching the last sun ray disappear past the horizon. Each sunset meant more to her than anyone could ever possibly imagine.

Ivy turned around to face Theo with a small smile, grabbing his outstretched hand. He brought her ring covered hand up to his mouth, planting a soft kiss before leading her off the large balcony.

He walked her through the large manor and down to the grand staircase where a familiar blonde waited for her adjusting his cufflinks, dressed in a dashing all black suit.

Draco took in every detail of ivy's beautiful looks, making a mental note of how much he loved the way the red dress complimented her curves. But he couldn't help but think about how much better it would look being thrown on his floor later that evening.

Quickly pushing those thoughts away, he wordlessly offered his hand to grasp her free one, kissing it, his icy grey eyes never leaving hers. Draco glanced over at Theodore dressed in a similar black suit, giving him a curt nod as they both turned to lead her to the large doors in front of them, each pushing one open for her to walk in.

"Ivy baby, don't you look absolutely stunning!" Pansy exclaimed, catching her in a warm embrace. She wore a beautiful black sparkly mini dress with tall heels to make up for her lack in height compared to the group.

"Quite lovely if I do say so myself..." a deep voice sounded behind Pansy.

Blaise stood a few feet behind the embracing pair, dressed in a luxurious silky black suit, a green tie to compliment it.

"If I weren't so gay..." Blaise joked, giving her a suggestive smirk as Ivy walked by Pansy to come give him a hug, the boy planting a soft kiss on her cheek.

"It's so good to see you both, I've missed you so much!" Ivy said, smiling as she exchanged glances with them both.

"So I see you've been up to some trouble while we were gone..." Blaise laughed, nodding his head towards the blood splatters that had yet to be cleaned on the long table and floor.

"Just a bit" Theo joked, passing by Ivy towards the wall covered in weapons of all kinds. Knives, guns, swords, practically every weapon imaginable were displayed across it. He grabbed a dagger, twirling it in his hand as he walked back over to the group.

"You lot have been having all the fun without me?!" Pansy pouted and crossed her arms in disappointment.

"Don't worry Pans, we saved sone fun for you down in the dungeon..." Draco slyly retorted from the far corner of the room, giving that signature smirk of his that made practically every girl weak at the knees while Pansy raised an eyebrow and grinned in anticipation of what possibly waited for her later.

"Now to get down to business." Ivy announced, motioning her friends to take a seat at one of the many around the long rectangular table. She took a seat at the head of the table, Draco pulling her chair out for her to sit before taking his own next to her, Theo opposite him next to her as well and Pansy and Blaise sitting themselves next to the boys.

Ivy clapped her hands twice and the house elves quickly filed in, decorating the table in all sorts of foods and bowing to her before quickly scurrying out.

"We've done quite the job at taking over the wizarding world so far, all of you have done a flawless job might I say..." she spoke, giving them all promising looks, "Zabini, our weapons shipment?" She asked, placing some food on her plate.

"First is in route and second is secured." Blaise answered, Ivy nodding at him before turning to Pansy.

"And what say the Yakuza?"

"Their not exactly willing to join yet, but I plan on paying a surprise visit to Keiji household next week to give him one last chance to reconsider..." Pansy stated, picking up the green beans with her fork off her plate.

"Perfect, make sure he knows his life depends on this deal." Ivy sternly stated, "By the way I need the name of your nail technician, those look so well done!" Ivy complimented, then turning to focus on Theodore to her left.

"Kingston Casino?"

"Ours, but I can't say the same about Cadell..." he trailed off, pushing his food around with his fork, "let's just say, it wont be operating anymore." He finished with a sly smirk, making Ivy roll her eyes.

"Let me guess, burned down?" She raised her eyebrow in question, him nodding in response.

She turned to give her full attention to Draco, "Any word on the missing trio?"

Draco's grey eyes met hers, her breath slightly catching in her throat to no one's notice, "Not yet, but I have a specialist working on locating them as we speak...they've done quite the good job at making themselves disappear without a trace."

Ivy gave a small nod in response as she now looked at all four, "Now to the matter I've been most looking forward to discussing." Ivy spoke, stopping to take a sip of her wine, "It has come to my attention there's word of a small revolution in the shadows that plans to 'over throw us'..." She scoffed, the others letting out assorted scoffs and snickers in reaction to the crazy idea.

"So I had Draco round up some wizards who might be able to tell us a thing or two about this pitiful movement." Ivy finished, dabbing around her mouth with her napkin.

Ivy then stood up, placing her hands on the table. The four looked at her in anticipation as she got that determined, evil look on her face that they all knew too well.

"Let's go have some fun, shall we?"

————
I know this chapters a bit short but don't worry the chapters get more lengthy as the story continues...Anyone got a favorite character so far? Don't forget to comment & vote pls! <3