park jimin シ︎✞︎✔︎

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I tilt my head to the side in confusion. Who could she be talking about? That's when I spot a head of jet black hair sitting in one of our chairs in the corner of the ballroom. I immediately run up to the stranger, waving a hand infront of their face and smiling.

"Hyunjin! You're here!" I shout. He rarely visits me, more or less with his mother anymore, so it's a suprise to see them both together.

"Y/N-ssi! I missed you! How have you been?" He said, hugging me tightly. I proceeded to tell him about me meeting the Park Dynasty later this afternoon. He seemed a little.. off? But overall enthusiastic.

"Oh you're going over to the Park Dynasty? Oh... that's nice. Have a good time okay?" He said, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Of course. How long have you been waiting here for?" I question. He smiles and shrugs before pulling a teasing face and crossing his arms.

"I dunno~ you left me here and I was all looooonley." He pouts. I raise an eyebrow in disinterest. We locks eyes before we both start to laugh obnoxiously loud. I wipe a stray tear from my eye and pat Hyunjin on the head.
(See what I did there 😏)

He freezes before melting into my touch with a goofy smile on his face. What an idiot.

"Silly, silly Hyunjin. You haven't changed at all, have you?" I ask rhetorically, retracting my hand from his head as I see Yoongi walk down the spiral staircase. The black haired male beside me only blushes slightly at my previous comment.

"Oh. Prince Hyunjin. It's nice to see you." Yoongi says, taking his eyes away from the book he was reading. Hyunjin shakes his hand while smiling. I swear I can hear soft background music playing as he smiles.

"It's nice to see you too, Prince Yoongi." He laughed. Suddenly, my father walked up to me and patted my shoulder.

"Y/N, it's time for you and your brother to see King Park's dynasty. I heard he has a suprise for you too." He smiles, hugging me. I cringed before realising I'd be leaving Hyunjin alone, with assumingly nothing to do.

"Ah, but Hyunjin.." I say sadly, turning to look at Hyunjin who laughs shaking one of his hands in front of him.

"N-no its okay, really. You're coming back anyways Princess, I'll be waiting." He stutters.

I smile before turning towards the tall, gold incrusted double doors of our Palace, and walk towards them. Yoong follows close behind me. I wave everyone goodbye before stepping into the carriage and taking a seat, Yoongi next to me.

"I wonder if he's going to be nice or not." I whisper, my anxiety finally taking over my senses. I grip at my clothes for comfort.

"It's gonna be okay, don't worry. He seemed nice and calm when I met him." Yoongi sighs, pulling his book out of nowhere.

"If you say so.." I whisper. I start to feel paranoid. I could feel some consequence hanging in the stars somwhere above my head. Was this trip going to turn out okay? Was Prince Jimin going to be a good person? I could only hope.

I pushed my hair out of my face in nervousness. I shouldn't be thinking these things about someone, that's not at all princess - like. I look out the window to see commoners chase our car with what looked to be presents and food. I smile and request to roll down the car window, which was followed by a yes from our driver.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi askes. I poke my head and arm out of the window and wave, which makes a crowd of children cheer. I smile before pulling my body back into the carriage and rolling the window up.

"Weirdo." Yoongi smirks before ruffling my hair, simultaneously ruining my perfect hairstyle.

"Yoongi! Cassandra spent a lot of time doing that for me! How dare-" I start, but before I could finish the carriage stops abruptly, spooking me out of my train of thought.