« 40 » OTIS MILBURN | Kiss you

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

"hi mrs. milburn. i'm here to study with otis" you smile and she invites you in and you thank her.

"please, call me jean, darling" she says and you nod. "otis isn't home yet, but you're more welcome to wait here. would you like some tea?"

"that'd be great, thank you" you thank her and sit down at the table. "how's the baby? how's joy?" you ask and thank her quietly as she sets your mug in front of you.

"she's a doll, she's sleeping right now. so this is my relaxation time" she whispers and takes a sip from her mug. "how's school here, is it different from the states? are the kids at school nice to you?"

"for the most part. otis and eric are basically my only friends. besides this boy in my chemistry class, adam. he's sweet. quiet.. but he's nice" you smile and the keys in the door clanged.

otis pushed his way into the house and you turned around, setting your empty mug on the table. you smiled and otis returned one, jean smirking behind her sip. "sorry i'm late, had to help ruby with something real quick"

her name made your stomach jump, and jean noticed. "otis, yn just had a.. woman question for me. she'll be up to study in a few minutes darling" you look at her and she winks at you. otis nodded and headed up the stairs. "ruby. do you know her?"

"uh.. i-i know of her, yes. i know her and otis have been becoming closer" you put your mug in the sink and jean met you there. she tapped the counter and you hopped up, playing with your fingers. "mrs. milburn, is it weird to tell you that i have a major crush on your son?"

"oh darling i knew from the first time you came over" she tapped your thigh and you laughed. "but i saw your face when he said he was with her. you didn't like that"

"of course i didn't. ruby is popular. she's sexy, she's confident. she's all i want to be" you sigh and jean touches your chin.

"you are gorgeous, darling. and anyone, even otis, would be grateful to have you" you smile and hop down, thanking her as she rubbed your back.

"thank you, jean. and if joy starts to fuss, i got her. you enjoy your outside porch read" you smile and she groans and thanks you, hugging you tightly before grabbing a book, her mug and sitting on the porch.

you grabbed your backpack and took a deep breath, heading up to otis's room quietly with the baby monitor in hand. joy was still sound asleep, so you went into otis's room.

otis sat on the edge of his bed, math book in his lap and you took your shoes off and sat criss cross on his bed behind him. you took out your book, and he turned his body with his leg touching yours.

"this shouldn't be too difficult, but if you don't understand something, i'll help" otis smiled and you nodded, grabbing your pencil and you started to write.

"this is much different from the states" you mumble and he laughs, looking at you instead of the paper.

"is there anything you miss about the states?" otis asked and you looked at him, thinking. you didn't really miss anything, you liked it better in england.

"the food, maybe. but i could live without it. i like it so much better over here" you reply and he nods.

"anything in particular you really like over here?" otis asked and you took a deep breath. you closed your book and took a breath, letting it go and otis leaned forward to kiss you.

you blink slowly as he pulls away, putting it math book on his lap again. "i'm sorry, i shouldn't have done that. that was.. really dumb. we're here to study. right.. studying. not-not kiss-" otis rambled and you laugh under your breath, rolling your eyes and grabbing his face and kissing him again.

the kiss was slow, and his math book fell onto the floor on his feet. "ow" he mumbled and you laugh into his mouth, his hands holding your ribs. you grab his hands and push them lower to your hips, and you felt his breath hitch in his throat. "i don't.." he pulled away and you looked at each other. "i don't want to do anything just yet. if-if you want to do something"

"of course i want to do things with you, otis. but not all of it all at once" you smile and brush your hair out of your face. "can i ask you a question that has been weighing on me?"

"of course, what's up?"

"do you.. do you have feelings for ruby?" you asked and he looked at you, smiling.

"no, but i do have feelings for you" he admitted and you smile, leaning forward to kiss him again.

"we don't have to do anything today, maybe just making out?" you asked and he nods, and you laid on his bed. "fuck studying"

"yeah.. fuck studying" he grinned and you held his face, kissing him slowly as you grabbed his shirt to pull his body into you. you two did more than make out that day, but no one needed to know that. it was yours and otis's secret.