013 ▸ 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 | La vie en rose

☾︎✰❛❀❜

☾︎✰❛❀❜

"

You know not telling me where we're going could be actually considered kidnapping, Mr. Cullen."

Edward had stolen you again but this time the destination was a 10 hour flight away.

"Almost there, I'll say that much," he responded with a smile.

Looking out the window didn't help you with trying to locate where you were, it was rainy outside. However looking at the signs around you gave you a clue where you were.

"Edward," he looked at you raising a brow," did you take me to Paris?"

"Maybe," was all he said before you both walked into Baggage claim. Unbelievable. How does he just pull this stuff off?

You were grateful but come on, when someone says they 'know a place' Paris is not usually on the list.

The hotel was stunning inside and out. The Cullen's riches always suprised you. You just had to look around as Edward checked you both in.

When the bellman took your bags up to your room, all you could do was stare. This was insane, even the name of the hotel 'Four Seasons Hotel George V' was high class. You weren't going to lie about how out of place you felt. The air itself smelled expensive.

"Has jetlag hit yet?" Edward asked you, it was about 2 in the afternoon here meaning it was 5am your time. And honestly you felt it.

"Yeah uh can we go up to the room?" You asked as if you were scared of his response. You knew you really shouldn't be since Edward wasn't one to scold you for really anything.

"Of course we can Y/n. Besides leaves more time for me to plan," he said placing his hand on your back to lead you.

"To plan what?" You questioned looking up at him.

"You'll see," he responded with a smile entering the elevator. Even that was as lavish as possible.

Arriving at the room, you just stopped in the doorway speechless. "Somebody wrong?" Edward asked concerning laced in his voice.

"No you just outdid yourself again," you said with a small laugh. The room was stunning. You slowly walked through each part of it, taking it all in.

You walked into the bedroom. The large queen size bed laid in the center, and to the right of it was a pair of French doors.

Behind said doors was a balcony lined with vines and roses, and even a view of the eiffel tower to the right.

"Edward!" You called, he came rushing in.

"Yes?" He looked serious as if you were in danger.

You walked over to him and through your arms around him. You couldn't believe he went through all the trouble.

"Thank you so much!" You really hoped the embrace you gave him translated the gratitude you felt. You felt his arms come around you bringing you closer.

"You're very welcome Y/n, but still, wait until this evening." Another little tidbit for you to decipher. What on earth could he be plotting?

"Rest up, really. You won't be missing anything."

You ended doing just that. How could you not? The bed may as well be a collection of clouds and a blanket. Waking up though, to the left of you there was a note.

Hello Y/n, there's a suprise in the closet, won't you wear it? Meet me downstairs at 8pm in said suprise please.
-E.C.

The clock on the wall read 6:57, enough time to get ready. You opened the dresser and saw a deep blue dress. It had a boat neckline, long sleeves, came down to your knee and was cinched at the waist.

Beautiful.

After a rather rigorous routine of making sure you looked your best, you slipped the dress on. He must have had some of Alice's influence when picking the dress since it fit so perfectly.

You noticed a small dip in the fabric, sliding your hand over it you found it was a pocket. Could this get any better?

You looked at the clock again it read 7:43, you slipped on the matching shoes and did a final once over. The shoes had a small heel, elegant. 'Should I take a key?' You thought, 'Edward probably has one' and with that you began heading downstairs.

Arriving a bit early, you had enough time to look around for your date. He was in a black suit looking down at his watch. You laced your arm with his and he looked down at you with a warm smile.

He must have smelled you, cheater. "Hello," he said.

"Hi," you said returning his smile. "Are you going to tell me where we're going now?"

"No," that has to be the sweetest rejection you've ever gotten. But he stretched his hand out to yours, and you took it. He placed a kiss to the back of it, "Cheesy," you said with a smile and he chuckled.

He interlocked his arm with yours and you both walked out the hotel heading for the eiffel tower.

Once getting there, there were other couples dancing there and that's when it finally hit you what you were doing. "Edward," you whispered, "you didn't."

"I did remember," he replied placing a kiss to your head. "At 8:15pm this speaker," he pointed to the speaker," plays a certain song I rhink you'd like."

As it began, you reconized the tune of La Vie en rose immediately. Edward said," There it is, may I have this dance?"

"You may," was all you could say since you were beyond elated. His hands came to your waist, and you arms went around his neck.

You put your shoes on his like at prom and he danced for you both. Until you stepped down and muttered," spin me," with a smile.

And he did and brought you back in. You rested your head upon his chest. Your dancing slowed to shifting around slowly. Your hand in his and your arm on his back. His arm around your waist held you onto him.

The song came to a close and another song came on, and another, and another. Until you both were stuck in the utopia of the night. Neither wanting to be anywhere else.

You looked up at him and he back down at you. "Thank you," was all you said.

"You're welcome," was all he said. It was all that needed to be said the rest was transmitted in the kiss that followed the words spoken.