Zhou Mingyu patted his daughter lightly and sighed, "There are some teams outside, it's really difficult."

If the vanguard team didn't have Mo Ru's space, even if the two of them crossed over, it wouldn't change anything. Everyone else is starving.

Now they not only protect their family members, but also help the entire team as much as possible. Zhou Mingyu couldn't help but hold Mo Ru's hand, "Thank you for your hard work."

Mo Ru smiled and said, "Where am I working so hard? Walk around every day and eat well. I'm full and warm, and I still have eggs and snacks to eat every day, so I don't think I'm too happy."

Zhou Mingyu smiled and transported his daughter to the side, "Wife, let's do something happier... "

...

Dingjia Village is not a special case. Many battalions outside cannot afford to eat, and they will try to find a way to eat when they are hungry. If there are relatives in the vanguard battalion, no matter if they are close relatives or not, they can't help but think of excuses to eat.

Although you eat in the cafeteria, you don't have to divide the food, but you can save half of it for us to eat.

That way you won't starve to death, and neither will we!

There are those who are weak and soft-hearted and refuse to open their mouths. When relatives come, they have no choice but to share it.

But no one's family has many relatives, the old woman has her natal family, and the daughter-in-law has her natal family.

Seeing that this one is coming to get food, that one wants to come too. One to two, a dozen people come at once.

What's more, the Pioneer Brigade has also reduced the amount of food. A meal that is half-full for five or six people, now requires more than 20 people to eat, of course it is not enough.

Whoever eats will be hungry

. Therefore, some people who were originally weak and easy to be with each other were forced to become fierce. No relatives were allowed to come, even if they turned their faces.

You can't save your family from starving to death.

Zhang Cuihua's family is already powerful, even if relatives come, they have to be good-natured, no one dares to go wild.

Lao Ding's family came to bring back some dry wow head, Zhang Gu took it back to his mother's house to deliver it, and then no relatives came to the door again.

It was Mo Ru's second brother who came to deliver a small jar of glutinous rice noodles and a few catties of donkey and horse meat, which Mo Shujie had obtained.

Now there is not enough food to eat, and many animals in the brigades continue to die. If he is lucky, he can also share some meat and bones.

Killing animals is also a skillful job. Many battalions feel that people can't afford to raise them, so what animals can they raise, let's talk about starvation before they die. Seeing that the animal was getting thinner and thinner, they became anxious. If they starved to death before eating, there would be no meat, so it would be better to eat while there was meat. But if they were not sick or suffering, the members would not dare to kill livestock, especially cattle. Whoever slaughtered the cattle would be sentenced to death, possibly the death penalty!

That's why some people who have a crooked mind try to find a way to cause an accident or illness to the animal. For example, the animal falls into a ditch and falls to its death, is crushed to death by a falling wall, or suffers from disease...