Chapter 4: Showdown

Sparky: *starts shooting rapidly*

Dark Ninja: *deflecting bullets and running towards Sparky*

Sparky: I see you've trained enough...

Dark Ninja: pathetic shooting... Ha! *slice*

Sparky: *dodges and shoots a bullet from sniper rifle*

Dark Ninja: aagh! Ow...

Sparky: ha...still destined to die huh...

Dark Ninja: yeah,haha...but you won't be able to kill me now!

Dark Ninja started running around Sparky and distracting his aim. He successfully landed a punch on Sparky and it caused him to fly off a few meters

Ryder: Sparky!

Pups: Sparky!

Sparky: ...

Dark Ninja: looks like you're no good at the moment...

Sparky: that didn't even hurt at all...

Dark Ninja: why are you even standing up to these...imbeciles who thought you were weak enough to beat me..?

Sparky: what?!

Dark Ninja: you don't have powers...and they have the right to disrespect you because you're weaker than them...heck they didn't even joined you in this mission...

Sparky: yeah...they didn't joined me...BECAUSE THEY GAVE ME THIS TIME TO SHINE! *fires with minigun*

Dark Ninja: *screams in agony*

Sparky: in fact...the only reason you hate me is because i AM your weakness! *continues to fire with minigun*

Dark Ninja: *screams in agony*

Sparky: you'd even go far as to kill my friends who did nothing to you! *pew pew pew*

Dark Ninja: *screams in agony* I HAVE TO,YOU HOT-HEADED MUTT!

Sparky: one day... you'll meet them on the other side...

Dark Ninja quickly made his run and planned to kick Sparky again,but just as he was about to,Sparky shot a bullet at his leg and it made him yelp in pain as he can feeling the burning of his skin. While trying to ease the pain,he didn't noticed Sparky throwing over spiked fences around him,keeping him from going anywhere.

Dark Ninja: WHAT?! GET ME OUTTA HERE!

Sparky: admit it...admit that you lost,and I'll spare you if I can...

Dark Ninja: NEVER!

Sparky: *warning shot*

Dark Ninja: I lost...I am defeated...by some loony angry puppy...

Sparky: Too simple right? Now get out and don't come back or else you'll have to face me and my bullets...

Dark Ninja: *disappears

Pups: *cheers and howls while Chase went off to help Ryder)

Chase: Ryder,are you alright?

Ryder: I'm fine,Chase... Good job,pups!

Mayor Goodway: Ryder! You saved Adventure Bay! All of you! And we couldn't thank you enough...

Ryder: you're welcome Mayor, whenever you're in trouble,just yelp for help

Crowd: *cheers*

Sparky: *leaves*

Ryder: Good job pups. Good jo- Sparky?

Sparky: *gets in tank* What? I'm not mad,I'm just sleepy...Go enjoy the applause...and leave me alone *drives off*

Marshall: Ryder? What about Sparky?