OUAL: MWS 5

She woke up with tears from a dream—her real family. Since the last encounter at the restaurant, she's been dreaming about her family, telling her to go back.

     But she's hesitant. She's living a princess life here. She had everything she wants here but...there is darkness.

     "It's sad here, I have everything but something is missing," she sighed. She knows deep inside what is that something she's talking about. Merida thinks about her real family, the way her parents care for her and sister, a happy and simple life. With that, she made a decision.

     "How can I go back?" she asked herself.

     She remembered the lamp and searched for it. "Argh!" She is frustrated but surely, it's just here somewhere. She's about to continue the search for the lamp tomorrow but after a whole day, she found it in a chest. "There you are!" she chirped she even jump out of joy.

     "Nanny! I found it! Stop searching now! You can go back to your work." Merida commanded.

     She's in her bed, staring at the lamp sitting beside her. She decided to finally touch the tip of the lamp to let the genie out of it.

     A gold dust popped and the Genie went out of it swirling in the air after touching it.

    "Hello, dear! It's wonderful to see you again."

   "Jassy!"

   "Well, well, well...Seems like you're enjoying here that you have forgotten about me, huh."

     "I-I am so sorry, Jassy."

    "Forgiven," Jassy simply said that made Merida happy.

    "So, how are you, master?"

    "Fine. I guess..."

    "You seem not so happy even with everything you want around you, huh?" Merida was silent at what Jassy said. He couldn't help but be struck by the words.

    "Jassy, I still have one wish left, right?" she asked.

    "Hmm. Yes."

    "I want to use that last wish Jassy."

    Jassy's hands is on his chin as if he is thinking about something particular

    "Master, this is your last wish. You have to be very careful. No one can undo wishes, even I cannot do it." Merida nodded.

    "Can I wish now?"

    "Go on, master."

    "Jassy, I want to go back to my previous life."

    "Why? Do you hate it here? It's your dream to be Sam," the genie stated.

    "Yes, it's my dream, but no one can replace my family. There is no such thing as money that can buy the love from your own family."

    "Make your wish then."

    "Jassy, I wish to go back to my previous life," she said with a smile.

    He tossed a magic gold dust and chanted "Magic sparkles, Make the wish come true!" Merida dozed off.

    She woke up in a familiar small room. "Is this real? I am back! I am back!"

    She immediately went down to hug her family one by one saying "I love you!"

    "Ma! Ma! I'm sorry, ma," she sobbed.

    "Shh. I know it's you. I know that you are my daughter."

    Merida cried even harder. Hearing Therese say sweet words and how she loved her she felt complete and the darkness in her heart vanished.

    "Why do I feel like you've been gone for long?" Dari asked. She just hugged her tight.

~ END ~