Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

Jennie~ Jennie~ Jennie~

What exactly you're doing to me?

Why do you always makes me nervous?

Why do you always makes my heart's beats fast?

And feel those sparks that keeps on tickiling me?

Aish..

Lisa put some water in the mug and drunk it.

Not only that!

You also makes me feel so hurt whenever an admirer of yours gives you cookies

Also..

"Why don't you admit that you're Jealous to Minnie whenever she's near to your so-called-boss, Ya' know?"

Hmmmm

Am I really jealous just like what Karina said?

All of this..

Wait..

Am I inlove to Jennie???

I'll just ask Sana and tzuyu tommorow since they are the NORMAL couple in our squad unlike the others...

Lisa washes the mug and put it back on before going back upstairs to her room but she met Bambam on her way.

"Bam? What are you doing here?~" She asks in a lowtone afraid that she might wake someone up.

"Noona? We just finished playing and I'm heading to my own room now. How about you?"

Bambam and Lisa's room are just next to each other..

"Oh.. well uhmm I just went to drink some water. I feel thirsty hehe."

"Okay then. Let's go."

The two went upstairs leading to where their room is.

They are busy looking around when they noticed Four person looking like a killer? Kidnapper?

Wait, isn't that Minnie?
What are they doing at Jennie's door?

"What are you guys doing?"

Bambam asks loudly for the four to hear making the four startled and looked at here the voice is.

"Hey Minnie.. what's going on?" Lisa asks while approaching them. Same to Bambam.

"It's nothing~" Minnie said while the other three guys she's with don't know what to do.

"Who are they? Also it's NOT nothing. I saw you using that Pin that you're hiding behind your back to open Jennei's door. Why are you wearing that, by the way? Are you perhaps trying to Kidnapped Jennie?~" Bambam joked.

Yes, it's just a joke.

But he didn't know that his joke is actually right.

And the four didn't noticed that it's just a joke since it's right so they did what they have to do.

"Let's take them~"

Two guys suddenly put a towel to cover Lisa and Bambam's nose after Minnie's order.

Minnie sighed, "They might tell the other about this. Let's go."

The two carried Lalisa and Bambam who's slowly losing energy like a sack of rice.

They entered the van and that's what Lalisa and Bambam saw before going to unconsciousness.

"WHO THE HELL ARE THEY!!? WHERE'S JENNIE AND JISOO!!?" A guy shouted angrily and throw his glass on the floor.

They explained what happened and he guy told them to go out after slapping their faces.

I don't know who they are but since they are special to you then they will become involve to this~

But remember this Jennie~

Once i'm finally down with my plan~

I will be the one who will go there and torture you 'till you feel what I felt~

___________________________________________

Guess who??😊