|| Before You Proceed

Unlike my other work The Blazing Heiress, this story is a light-hearted, young-adult novel. 

Behind Closed Shutters is a delightful rom-com with a tinge of drama, and intense, intimate scenes. But it won't be extreme and excessive.

✵✵✵

TROPES

Actor x Photographer
Sunshine x Sunshine
Witty Banters
Forbidden Love
Second Chance Romance
Strangers to Enemies to Lovers
Self-Discovery & Mental Health Rep

»» ---- ✵✵✵---- ««

BEFORE YOU START THIS STORY⚠️

❖ Writing is my hobby. Stealing a few moments from my roles as a full-time software engineer and master's student, I relish weaving my emotions and thoughts into the intricate art of storytelling. But by no means, do I pursue it as a full-time job. Hence, I cannot offer a fixed schedule for updates. However, I know slow updates kill the reader's interest, and therefore, I have resolved to write fifty per cent of this story offline before posting updates here twice a week.

❖ I do not endorse infidelity or such themes in my stories. Kindly refrain from adding my books to a reading list such as "Cheating Men/ Other Woman Drama." I had a lot of second-hand experience previously. Therefore, I felt the need to address how disrespectful it is for an author.

❖ Though many of the characters are Indian, there's nothing non-Indian readers won't understand. Every part of this book is in English except for the honorifics used to address elder family members/ relatives.

❖ I have a limited vocabulary. English is my third language and this is draft one of the story, so there will be minor plotholes and grammatical errors. I would suggest you ignore them until I edit them myself. You're by all means entitled to express your views on the plot and characters but please don't be very harsh and disrespectful.

❖ I intend to improve as a writer and one of the reasons for publishing my books here is to get feedback and constructive criticism. I would appreciate it if you engage in the comment section and drop by your votes. However, let it not be an obligation. Feel free to leave a vote or comment only if you genuinely enjoy the chapters and writing skills.

»» ---- ✵✵✵---- ««

COPYRIGHT

© 2024 by niash29.

All rights reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced in any written, or electronic, recording or photocopying without written permission of the author. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of pure fiction. Names, characters, and incidents are products of the writer's imagination. Any resemblance with real life, or actual events is purely coincidental.

»» ---- ✵✵✵---- ««

Prologue coming in the second week of April 2024.

Regular updates from June 2024.