Shinichiro: "Takemichi... I know this is rude, but Kyo is your enemy, right? Please take care of this problem. We cannot let anyone get caught in your problems. " 

Takemichi: "..."

Shinichiro: "Are you listening to me? Your sister's future is what we are talking about here! " 

Takemichi: "I know..."

Shinichiro asked, "What do you mean, you know?"

Takemichi: "Alright... I've decided."

Shinichiro: "His eyes

Shinichiro: "His eyes... it's so dull" Shinichiro was just staring at Takemichi.

Takemichi: "I know from the start that my life will never be normal... so that's why I'm preparing myself for the future." Even though I don't want to, I will do it for everyone... I will do it for the people I love. " He placed his hand on his heart.

"See you later, Shinichiro Nii.. take care of Akane for me. " He gave Shinichiro a closed-eyes smile and left not giving him a chance to say anything.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi: "So

Takemichi: "So... everyone, I called all of you here to give an announcement" 

The tension in the air became higher. No one utters a word and just stares at Takemichi. 

Inupi: "The pressure of him just standing there is so high." 

Takemichi: "As you heard the rumors, I brought down the Moebius gang all by myself. It's true because it's my own problem, but here a gang named Valhalla dares to get in our way. We don't want that, don't we? " The members of the gang have determination in their eyes.

"What will we do if anyone dares to mess with us?" 

"Kill them!" All of the Black Dragon members shouted.

"Huh?! I can't fucking hear all of you! " With that, the black dragons shouted even louder.

"KILL THEM!" 

Takemichi: "That's right... We'll kill them." 

Takemichi: "Valhalla and Moeibius join forces, which gives their numbers up to 300 to 400 members

Takemichi: "Valhalla and Moeibius join forces, which gives their numbers up to 300 to 400 members." The black dragons gasp at the Valhalla population.

Takemichi: "But... who cares? Aren't we used to this? "

"..."

"AREN'T WE USED TO THIS?!"

"YEAH!"

"Don't worry, black dragons will never lose as long as I'm standing," Takemichi says.

"Does anyone doubt what I say?"

"..."

"Does anyone think that we will lose this fight?"

"You're not, right?" The black dragons smirk

Takemichi: "Let's crush Valhalla!" The Black Dragons cheer and raise their fists in victory. 

"The fight will soon come! On Halloween! We have more time to prepare, so everyone, make sure you guys are in the right condition! "

"Yeah!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Benkei: "Wow, that's one hell of a declaration... Is this why you dragged us here, Shin? " Shinichiro nods.

Shinichiro: "Yeah, I want to know what he is planning. I really regret what I said earlier. I was not on my mind at that time. I was desperate." 

Wakasa: "That kid sure knows how to declare a war. He even makes it sound easier."

Takeomi: "I'm surprised he's not out of control... he can hide his emotions very well." 

Shinichiro: "Yeah... but those eyes earlier, I could not be wrong."

Benkei: "What do you mean?"

Shinichiro: "Those eyes are the eyes of the person who killed someone before. I will ask Akane about that later. "

Takeomi: "Are we going to go back... Shin?" Shinichiro looks at him and smirks.

Shinichiro: "What do you think?"

Wakasa: "I don't mind... I have nothing to do anyway." 

Benkei: "Me too."

Takeomi: "Well, you already know my answer. It's a yes. "

Shinichiro: "Let's show them how strong the old era was."